Truth by TheArchAngle

Dammit

"I'll only tell if you promise you won't tell anyone" I said and everyone nodded. "It's Steve." I whispered, just incase someone could hear me outside the door. "Jarvis, you can't tell anyone either" I remembered.

"Of course, Ms. Emma."

"Alright, Nico, truth or dare?" I asked, making him grimace.

"Uh... dare?" He said almost like a question.

"I dare you to kiss the cutest person in the room" I smirked.

Dare from TheArchAngle

His face blushed a dark red. "Go on, Neeks" I said, making him shoot a glare at me. He leaned forward towards Percy, Annabeth glaring, then whipped towards me and pecked my cheek. I felt the heat rise to my face, as I blushed.

"Truth or Dare, Annabeth?" He asked with a smug look on his face.

"Truth."

"What is the worst you've ever done to someone that didn't deserve it?"

Truth from randompidgefan

"... I left my dad for trying to protect me. I'm glad though because I met you guys" She said and took Percy's hand in hers. "Leo, truth or dare?"

"Dare" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I dare you to sing everything you say until your next turn" She said. I raised an eyebrow and she shrugged.

"Okay" He sang and I snorted at his shorrible singing. "Truth or dare, Nico?"

"Truth" He said slowly.

"Worst nightmare?" He sang loudly. Nico froze and thought about it.

Truth from ZhoeGuidetti

"Losing you guys, Will, Reyna, Jason, all of you..." He said simply and I pulled him into a hug which he obliged. "Percy, truth or dare?" He asked, pulling back away from me.

"Dare" He grinned. He and Leo probably had a silent contest over who'll pick dare the longest. Mental eye roll.

"I dare you to dance to Shake It Off" Nico said leaning back with a grin tugging at his lips.

Dare from randompidgefan

"Easy" Percy said jumping up. We moved out of the middle of the floor, to give him room. I connected my Bluetooth to my speakers and scrolled through my CDs before finding the song.

"Here we go" I said and put the CD in the player. I chose the song before another could blast through the speakers and sat down. The song played and he rocked his hips, flipped his hair, and waved his hands. We laughed our hearts out. But I admired the confidence... that he shouldn't have.