Frozen

It's cold, and dark. You couldn't see a thing. Let alone even move. The air feels wet against your bare skin, but yet it also gets dry. You tried to move your hands but chains held them down along with your legs.
"Ah...so I see you're finally awake.." The voice was deep, but a little higher than Dark's. You've never heard this voice before, you couldn't tell who it was. Footsteps echoed through the empty room as he stepped closer towards you. You gulped and shivered as the man wrapped his hands around your shoulders. Something soft brushed against your lips, he kissed you. You struggled and bite his face.
"I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE!" You screamed with all your might and confidence. He growled and slapped you hard across the face. You whimpered at the pain and looked down.
"Don't you ever talk to master like that again." You could just tell by the way he said it that he was grinning. You shook your head.
"I have no master." Sighing, he straddled you and began to give you hickeys all up your neck. You thrashed around and head butted him.
"Almost there.." He found your sweet spot and started to bite it. You couldn't help it, you moaned. He smirked and pulled away.
"That's all I wanted..~" He laughed and got off you. Footsteps faded away as he left the room and locked the door behind him. You held your head down and began to cry.
"what's..your..name?!" You whispered into the darkness. Something in your head whispered a name. You froze as your eyes widened. No..it couldn't be! He was supposed to be dead! How could he..why would he...how could he take you away from your family like this?!
"I don't care if I die trying.." You whispered. "I will get away from you, Antisepticeye..."