If Aelin Was in ACOTAR

Have you guys ever wondered of what would have happened if Aelin had taken Feyre's place? I do all the time. Here are a few ACOTAR parts where Aelin is Feyre, and yes, being me, I wrote an actual story not like a meme or dialogue.

Calanmai:

Aelin sniffed at the wine boldly, scowling at the ingredients she hinted. No wonder Lucien had told her not to drink it; the stuff was contaminated with shit that would likely make her do things she would regret later on. She set down the glass, wandering around the party the High Fae called Calanmai.

When Aelin spotted the three lesser Fae eyeing her like she was a shiny toy to play with, she scared them away with a look that meant sudden death.

Once she was sure they were off her trail, Aelin let herself listen to the music playing all around her. She had to admit, the music was quite exquisite. Aelin found herself tapping her foot to the rhythm, blocking out all other sounds as she focused solely on it.

The moment cost her, for seconds later there was tight arms around her waist, pulling her into a male body.

"Hello there, little human," A voice sneered in her ear.

Disgusted, Aelin rolled her eyes and kicked the male into the shin bone, and he called out as she whirled, now free, due to the hands now clutching the male's shin, and knocked him to the ground in a single, swift  blow.

"I'll be merciful considering we are at a party, and I really wouldn't like to ruin this truly delightful ocassion," She whispered, barely loud enough for him to hear. "But I swear on my family name that if I ever see you touching a female like that again without her content, I will not hesitate to spill your guts, no matter who is around. Do I make myself clear?"

The male blanched, nodding slightly before scurrying away.

"I came to save you, but apparently you have things all under control," purred a voice from behind her.

Aelin whirled, finding a handsome Fae male with dark hair and violet eyes staring at her. Aelin immediately started calculating the odds, knowing this one would likely not be so easy to take down.

The male smiled slightly. "You're right; I won't be as easy to take down."

Surprise threatened to ruin her perfect mask, but Aelin concealed it, drawing up her own dangerous smile. "Thanks for your lousy attempt of saving my ass, but I'm not completely helpless, either."

The male's violet eyes lit up slightly, if only for a moment. "So, what brings a human girl to Prythian?" He asked, changing the subject. "And a trained one at that." He glanced in the direction the Fae male had gone.

Aelin picked at her nails. "Oh, the usual business reasons," She lied. "New clients to do business with, new places to see, which means more people to kill." Aelin rolled her eyes. "Prythian drama is so much more deadly than it is in the human lands."

The light in the male's eyes glinted as he nodded. "Yes, we do love our drama. It's a good way to pass the centuries."

Aelin winked at him. "At least things aren't boring."

The male's smile widened into a grin. "No, I suppose not."

--------

SO. MUCH. SASS!! LOL!! I COULDN'T EVER MAKE IT SASSY ENOUGH!!

Alright, now to our next one.

Meeting Amarantha:

Aelin sighed as the Attor brought her before the red haired female that radiated bitch.