Chapter 10: Heading "Home"

Angry Kaneki is scary Kaneki...

A/N: (Please read this. It's not that long.) Wow! Double-digit chapters! Never thought I'd be able to get here but here I am! I'm also using new words that used to be too embarrassing to type! I wanna give thanks to Swag2Dream_Big for giving me this idea. They really helped me. If they hadn't shared their idea I probably never would have been able to update this story. Enough of me talking, on to the loooong awaited chapter; Chapter 10: Heading "Home"!

-----------------------------------

(m/n)'s POV

I'm relaxing in a hotel room until I'm able to get citizenship in the USA when, suddenly, my phone buzzes. I look at it and the first thing I see is Hide's name and that he is alive. I quickly grab my phone and unlock it and see that the text is from Kaneki.

Text: Hide is alive. I never killed him. I told you that I didn't. If you don't believe me then here is a picture of him. I see the picture of an unconscious Hide covered in blood. I text Kaneki.

(m/n): What are you going to do with him?!

Kaneki: Nothing, if you come back. If you don't, however, he probably won't survive long.

(m/n): Fine. Buy me a ticket back and I will return.

Kaneki: Good. You'll get the ticket soon.

*later, back in Tokyo*

I stand in the alley, waiting for Kaneki, when someone grabs my wrist tightly and pulls me deeper into the alley before pushing me to the ground.

(m/n): The hell?!

(r/n): Shut up pretty boy. Just enjoy the fun.

(m/n): Excuse me? How about you leave me alone.

(r/n): Sorry but you're not in control.

He kneels down and grabs my chin.

(r/n): You're a nice catch. I'm sure we'll have lots of fun.

I pull away from him and he grabs my wrists. I struggle to get away but he keeps a firm grip on me. He leans in and I lean away.

(r/n): You're quite feisty aren't you? Good. It's more fun that way.

He pins me down and grinds his knee into my crotch. I groan and he smirks.

(r/n): That got you to stop. Even if it only lasted a second. I wonder how long you can fight back if I keep this up.

He pins my wrists to the ground and gropes my dick. I moan and he laughs.

(r/n): You're so cute! I'm definitely keeping you!

Kaneki: I don't think so. He's mine.

(r/n): Eh? And who the hell are you?

Kaneki: His owner.

(r/n): Owner? What. Is he your slave?

Kaneki: Yeah! So get your filthy hands off him before I kill you!

(m/n): (Really? Slave? You're such a jerk.)

He releases his kagune and kills the guy. He then grabs me and takes me back to the house in the woods. I gasp in pain as I'm tossed to the floor in the room I used to be locked in.

Kaneki: I'll deal with you in a minute.

He growls and shuts the door. After a while he comes back and slams the door. I wince and look at him fearfully.

(m/n): I-I'm sorry-

Kaneki: You're sorry?! Really?!

He yells at me and baring his teeth.

Kaneki: I trusted you and you betrayed me! I had to use my half-dead friend to get you back!

He walks towards me, his ghoul eye glowing red, and I back away until I'm against the wall. I put my arms over my head and close my eyes.

(m/n): Pl-Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry!

I wait for a few moments and he doesn't do anything so I look up at him. He still seems angry but not as much as before.

Kaneki: Things will be much stricter from now on. You cannot leave this room without permission. You will never leave this house again for anything! Understand?!

(m/n): Y-Yes sir!

I curl back up as I answer him.

Kaneki: Good. Now stay here. I'm going to make lunch.

I hear him walk out and lock the door. I start crying and I hide my face.

(m/n): Why?! Why'd you have to change?! Why'd you have to become this?! I want my friend back!

Later he comes back with a plate with food on it. He hands it to me and leaves. I set the plate down on the floor and lay on the bed. I fall asleep.

Kaneki's POV

I let out an angry sigh and mumble to myself.

Kaneki: I trusted you... but I was a little scary wasn't I? I'm a monster now and with that power... he could be afraid of me killing him... Hell. If a ghoul took me away from my home, I'd be scared too.

I look at my black nails.

Kaneki: I've changed a lot from the person that (m/n) knew...

I get up and pace while holding my chin nervously.

Kaneki: Maybe I was too hard on him? I shouldn't have yelled at him. I wasn't thinking. I was so scared that I lost him that I didn't think about how this whole thing has been for him.

I start nervously rambling to myself.

Kaneki: I have to check on him and apologize!

I walk to your room and open the door.

Kaneki: (m/n) I-...

I see that you're asleep and I sit on the bed. Your hair is stuck to the dry lines from tears. I brush your hair away and kiss your forehead.

Kaneki: I'm so sorry for doing this to you... but I just want to protect you from both of the worlds that I have to live in...

I get up and see the plate and food that hasn't even been touched. I pick it up and decide to leave you be. I don't want to hurt you more than I already have. I put the food away. After a few hours I check on you again. You jump when the door opens.

Kaneki: Sorry... I didn't mean to startle you...

(m/n): ...

I look away from you.

Kaneki: 'I'm sorry...'

(m/n): Hm?

Kaneki: I'm so, so sorry for doing this to you... I just... just want to protect you...

(m/n): ...

I look towards you.

-----------------------------------

I'm glad I finally got this out. Please give me your ideas because right now, I have no idea what to do for the next chapter. If you do give me your ideas, keep in mind that I want to end this soon so that I can focus on short stories, which will be easier for me to do. I know this chapter is short and I'm sorry about that. Thank you for being so patient with me.