Chapter 2

*Percy's Pov*

I ran towards my cabin, but as I was heading toward it, I heard arguing, and those voices, they seemed vaguely familiar, I tip-toed to where the noise was coming from.

I stopped, the Zeus Cabin? 

I put my ear against the door, ever so slightly, careful not to let the people hear me, I leaned closer

" No! Jason, I won't, ever, you are not to speak of this " a young boy's voice scolded.

" But- Nico please! For your happiness, " The older boy's voice whined

 I gasped, The voices were, Nico Di Angelo and Jason Grace?

I krept closer to the door, "Nico...just tell him,don't leave, please" I heard Jason say. I suddenly had intrest in this conversation. 

"Jason, let me go! I told you, I was young and patheic, I've changed, and anyways, my happiness is no more. If you couldn't tell " Nico replied rather madly.

What secret? Okay, I there is something going on,

"so you're gonna lie to me and say you don't feel the same way about him anymore?" Jason said, his voice full of rage.

"Yes," Nico replied coldly.

"WHY? I TRIED TO HELP YOU NICO! BUT YOU KEEP SHUTTING PEOPLE OUT!, I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROBLEM!" Jason shouted

"I didn't ask for your help, or any of this Jason" Nico said coldly.

"So, you don't still have butterflies in your stomach when you see Percy huh? I THOUGHT YOU LIKED HIM!" Jason shouted.

Nico looked out the window wide-eyed, ran into a shadow and shadow-travled out of the situation.

Nico saw me.