6.

A/n: Oct 18 2017 - R.I.P to my bunny rabbit which was missing for two weeks and we found you then but it was too late. I'm sorry for the inconsistency, I've been dealing with too much but I hope to become stronger and grow.

Enjoy.....
~~~~~~~~~~
"Taeyong, I've known about you for years but only actually known you for under a year, it's only been like a few months and even in that time, so much has happened; I could tell a story about you and people will think that we've been friends since childhood. I really liked you to the point where I believed that I loved you, you meant everything to me, you were my source of happiness. You hurt me both physically and emotionally, how can one recover from threats, assault and attempted murder in the space of 8 months. It's just too much Tae, I would have given you a chance but it's going to take about a year or more to get over the trauma. You're traumatised and have a serious problem and once I'm sure that it's gone then I'll bring you into consideration but don't hold your breath." I stated as I pulled hard at my tears that dared to fall.

"Thank you Elena for giving me a slim chance , I-I love you" Taeyong cried.

At that point, I got up due to the tear that drizzled down my cheek, my heart raced so damn fast that Lewis Hamilton would have lost the F1 races, I then ran out of the door but I was soon followed by my brother, tears kept falling and they were uncontrollable.

"Are you ok, you stayed very strong. Let's go, you won't need to see him until the trial which is next Tuesday. I'm sure that I owe you a story now, let's grab breakfast" My brother put his arm around me and guided me to the car after wiping my damp face.

We arrived at the hotel after grabbing some food, my brother has been great. I have gotten so much closer to him and he's been ever so supportive.

"Where did I leave the story?" My oppa asked as he sipped some water.

"You were about to tell me why you couldn't be with the one you love" I frowned.

"She tried many times to leave me but I always said no due to my fear of not liking anyone else but her. She was mysterious and I wanted to know more about her, it may seem obsessive but I really cared for her. She was very different; smart, funny, she saw the best in people even though she had a dark world. I followed her when I had free periods and saw her going to the hospital, at first, I didn't go in because I thought she was just visiting a friend or family or just going for interviews because she wanted to be in the medicine sector but one day, out on our date, she started breathing heavily, sweating and panting. She softly called my name before passing out, when we got to the hospital, she was rushed into an emergency room, later on the doctor came out and told me that she would need a donor but there would only be 2% chance of her surviving the operation. I walked into her room where she laid with drips inserted in her, I talked to her and asked what was going on. She told me that we needed to break up because she wouldn't rest well knowing that I could be hurt. She had dilated cardiomyopathy which meant that her heart cell walls were too weak to pump blood around. I don't know whether or not she survived. But she broke up with me, disappeared and left a note saying that she would call me if she survives but it's been a while and nothing yet. I hope she lived and if she didn't then I hope that I get notified, I wanted to marry that woman. Make sure you choose a good suitor and I'll be the judge of it. I want to make sure that you don't go through such a painful relationship where your other half could die at any given moment due to an illness. You need to be happy, smile everyday even if it hurts because it's the only way we can endure pain. The irony is that she was dying but she wanted to save others." My brother smiled, bless him. I want to make sure he is happy too.

"Oppa, gomawo. I'm sorry to hear about your painful past, I hope that one day you'll find happiness again." I teared up a little bit, I gave him a big hug then we sat there in silence, contemplating.