Chapter 11

The wind blew past, running threw her fur. Darting pasted screaming human, only to slow down to hear if she had lost her persuer, and she hasn't yet. thud thud thud, her heart is pounding in her chest is has been years sense she last ran like this. She can only go so fast, but thus she cant pervail her attack is to close she must fight, sliding to a stop she spins on one white paw, her black body spins around and she drops to the ground, you would be able to see her in the night if it wasnt for her single white paw and bright blue eyes. She growled as the demon stepped closer. "Stay where you are wolf, where is Ally" the demon roared not knowing Ally was the wolf, but she couldnt change back no way she would let him see her in nothing. She growled and bared her teeth waiting for his next move, she let her wolf hearing kick in as she listened to his heart beat because yes even demons have those its just not the same as a human, or an angel. 

Just as he was going to make a move a younger girl walked over, white hair was pulled up into a messy bun, blue eyes glowed in the dark, over her back lay a small jacket her wings where no where to be found though. She nealed down moveing a stay hair from her face. "This is Ally you fool" She cooed "She is just a wolf, she can change but she doesnt want to for you are a guy and she would well be naked, therefor you would have to die" A smile spred acrossed her face and the guy stepped back and his heart raced, with both fear and anger. "You fool you think this mutt-"  before he could say anthing a large jet black wolf jumpped out from nowhere and attacked him, ripping out his throat. The wolfs eye glowed bright red, Ally stood infornt of this new girl and growled at the other wolf, it bowed its head and ran off into the darkness. 

Ally turned to this new girl " Hi I'm maddie" Maddie lowers her jacket over Ally so she can shift. She does covering herself. "Thank you I didnt want to have to kill him, but things dont always work out" she looks down at the dead guy. "Sometimes things dont work out" maddie sighed. "Yeah, so why did you know it was me anyway, let alone help me" Ally pulled the jacket closer around her as they walked back to her room. "I could feel the power you put off, even as a wolf, which how the fuck do you even do that?" Maddie questioned quite intent on knowing what magic was used. "Well its a long story but in my human life I was a shapeshifter each form i gained gave me a new personailty in my head giving me what is called dissociative identity disorder most people think that is a bad thing but they each saved my life for a little while anyway"  She talked about what they were and how many she had, or knew she had. 

Her normal self- Shy and broken, but working threw everything to get better.

Zarah- A alpha wolf, black fur white paw blue eyes. Helps her threw it all. 

Blue- Hyper husky puppy with a red bandana round her neck. takes over when there needs to be a little bit of crazy happness.

Lilly- flirtly hardly every around

Kitty, Cloud leapord twin to Kara, sexual and bisexual

Kara, cloud leapord twin to Kitty, head strong determined and a show off.

April, passive, little girl 9 years old, white wolf with green eyes and black scar down face

Kit- male, Bulter, red wolf with grey eyes

Scarlet- speed demon, loves old cars, is a horse with buckskin coat

Rex- male, has massive trust problems 

someone who doesnt have a name yet, Doesnt eat or sleep

Mor- Evil demon, red dragon with pure black eyes, hurts and kills others and hurts self.

Saraphina- Sad suicidal, lioness scars cover her body

Shela- evil, hurts and kills others only

She explained why they showed up and what they were ment to do. slowly over time they grew apart after they died and now the only two who seem to talk and lisson are Blue and Zarah, everyone else comes out when they want and does what they wont. Over the years she locked the massivly bad ones away. Now with all that said Maddie would have to join Ally and the others at the round table as a part of it, she helped Ally and would gladdly do it again. 

A/N 

So what y'all think again any questions about the people or what  dissociative identity disorder is let me know in comment or prav message. ill do my best to explain it.