Intro

"Caleb bring me the damned human! Will you please." Bethany the demon lord called over the throne. Caleb, her demon slave, is her closest slave; his rank would be higher if he would kill but he wouldn't, she sent her army on a mission to the human world to get her more human slaves and workers.

Above the World of the Lost and humans lays the angels, Devin the soon to be prince puts on training. "You don't bank right Austin you bank left you fool." Rolling his eyes he banked left, Austin sighed. Night began to fall on this world, Archangels and angels began to head home while Night angels came out to guard over humans, Ally was a smaller Night Angel, she has black wings and hair with dark purple clothing, she was just like most other angel.

Before long screams began to drown out all other sounds. Each Night angel looked at the other. "Ally!" One called over "What now?" Another screamed over the humans running and screaming below. "Attack what else, Fools" She dove off where she stood down through the people. Only those who believed in angels would see them, others could only see the demons. One of which was the demon knight ruler with Black Wings, Ice Blue Wing Tips, Ice Blue Eyes, Tattoos, light blue glowing war glaives and dark grey horns that arched high over his head. In line behind him was a small Demon Knight a lower rank than him most likely a rank down in the army. Black wings, blue glow from his armor, and a hood over his horns was all anyone could tell so far.

"Andrew, Take the bitch in the back, i've got the leader." He hissed behind him. "Yes Tristan" he howled back as he kicked off the ground throwing himself at the angels. Tristan stood still as Ally dove at him just before she drove a dagger through his chest. He moved causing her to slam into the ground. Behind them you could hear the angel's and demon's weapons clash.

She jumped up, back flipping to move out of the way of his blades. Her daggers stopped his glaives. He used his claws covered wings to rip at her wings. Once the claws grabbed her wings then locked them in place. Ally could no longer move, and that was how she fought, she was too small to fight with just her weapons. Within a few moments her daggers where thrown from her, and his blue glaive drove through her chest, her power draining from her. His hand snaked up to her neck looking her in the eyes "How's it feel to die, you're done you winged freak." " I-" She spit up blood "I'm not done" She screamed ripping her halo from her head and throwing it at his horns, he moved his head and laughed "You are-" He was cut short when the halo came back around and hit his horns.

If an angel's halo and demon's horn thouch they disappear only demons and the angels know to where. The horns began to turn into fiery ashes and the halo exploded. He hissed and all of him began to turn into fiery ashes, while she glowed like the sun. Then both vanished. Andrew stabbed one of the angels killing him before return back to the underworld.

"What, how did I get here" Ally looked around as she found herself in the underworld. She doesn't know how she got here, or what just happened. Shortly she would find out what had happened and her life will change, and her being here could end the entire world.

/ hey guys so what you think for now drop comments and votes, also follow me. I would love to get some feed back.\