The Beginning

5 years Ago 

"Dee come down stairs girl... let me see your outfit. " Yelled my best-friend Stacey.

i didn't want to go down stairs i felt like i looked like a hoe. The outfit was cute when i picked it out but once i put it on my body i wasn't really sure if i wanted to go out like this. I felt as if all my boobs where out. I just couldn't see myself walking around like that. 

" Girl that outfit is fly

" Girl that outfit is fly. Look at you trying to show off your belly and what not. " 

I looked at her and shook my head. I felt cute but at the same time i just felt overall naked. I didn't see how girls could go out dressed like this. 

" So where are we going? " I asked. 

" Girl the Ques are having a party. And my cousin said he can get us in. So we about to take this opportunity" . 

Note to self we are not college students. We are clearly high school students trying to be grown. Well she is I just don't want her to be alone. I have to stick by my best friend side. 

" Girl I see it all over your face you are scared as crap." 

I looked at her and smiled. 

" Hecky Nah. Im not scared. Im big dawg. Never scared. " 

I wish i believed those words that just came out of my mouth. 

" Okay so Stacey?" 

" HUH? " 

" How we getting to this que party because i am not about to get on no bus dressed like this. All the perverted old men" 

Stacey started laughing and imitating the old men who try and talk to us on the bus> 

" Hey Pretty girl. You know your mighty fine. I can take you to my house. Pop a few Viagra and give you the time of your life. Yeah baby I know a few things. " 

I burst out laughing until i was crying. She was spot on with the way they be talking. I'm like gums showing. Head shaved. Smelling like moth balls. Just disgust me. I'm like they cute when they not trying to talk to me but when you start hitting on me you just flat out creepy. 

" Girl you know i would not put you on a bus dressed like that. I could be arrested for attempted murder. " 

" OKAY!!! So how are we getting there?" 

Stacey looked away from me and smiled. 

At this point i knew she had something up her sleeve. 

" Stacey what is it? Just tell me. " 

She continued to look away. At this point i am completely agitated with her. 

" you know what im not going. I will go upstairs right now and change into my pjs. " 

She looked at me and smiled. 

"Okay. You remember that fine guy with the fine cousin with that super fine brother?" 

Sadly i knew what she was talking about. 

" yeah. what about him?"

She started smiling extra hard. 

I knew it was something bad. I felt it in my soul. 

" Okay so hes going to take us to the party" 

when she said that I lowkey got excited. She knows that i have a huge crush on him. Sad this is neither of know his name. We call him him. In my phone his name is HIM with the haert eyes emoji. I dont know what to say. Im not sure if i should be pissed or happy. Im really having mixed emotions right now.