Chapter 9

Dahyun's Point of View

After dinner, it is still early to sleep. We all had our own wants to do. Some wanted to swim, some wanted to sleep, some wanted to walk around the beach.

So we all decided to have our separate ways to enjoy this vacation. And I am here in our room, making myself look beautiful before I walk around the beach.

I don't even know why I am doing this. Jimin already saw me looking so haggard when he took care of me so what's the point? Aish! now I'm arguing with myself. 

I disregard fixing my hair, I bet the wind will just blow it. I just brushed it a hundred times and just put some lip balm in my lips.

The beach is lightened by torches and by the moonlight. The stars were also shining so brightly.

I saw Jungyeon, Mina, Momo, Hoseok, Jin, and Jungkook swimming. My eyes wandered around and saw Chaeyoung, Sana, Jihyo, with RM sitting in a blanket like they are in a picnic. Eh? We just ate dinner, how come they are eating again.

Nayeon and Suga were in a wooden sun lounger and just chillin'.

While there are Jimin and Taehyung who's staring at the stars. They look like brothers. Well, they are brothers at heart.

My plan to walk inshore faded away when I saw Taehyung and Jimin. I suddenly just want to sit here and watch the two of them.

They are pointing some stars, then they'll laugh. What are these two talking about?

My eyes automatically glued into Jimin's smile.

Will I ever get tired of his smile? I bet I wouldn't. That smile is my energy and happy pill during training days and up until now.

"Dahyun Unnie"

"Oh, Jungkook" he's dripping wet. His wet white shirt embraced his body to the point that his abs were already seen.

"Uhm..." he scratched the back of his neck and. chuckled shyly

"What is it?" I encouraged.

"H-Have you seen Tzuyu?"

"Tzuyu?" I mumbled. Why would he be looking for her? He hates her, well, that is what I would think because he treats her coldly and they argue oftentimes.

"Just nevermind, forget what I asked" he quickly said and went inside the hotel.

What was that?

I shrugged it off and continued watching Jimin. Until he faced my direction and showed a wide smile.

"Dahyun!" It was Taehyung who called and now walking towards me.

"Hmm?"

"I bet you're staring at us for a while now" he assumpted and I tried my best to hide my flushed cheeks caused by embarrassment.

Did he know? Did Jimin too?

He chuckled. "Come on, Dahyun."

"What?"

"Join us"

"Eh? No, you two bond" I paused "I'm okay right here"

He breathed out, ignored my statement, and grabbed my hand. Dragging me towards the spot where Jimin is. Taehyung made me sat on Jimin's side.

Now I'm in the middle of these two gorgeous lovely men.

"Hi" Jimin greeted. But his eyes were still at the night sky.