Chapter 3

Dahyun's Point of View

I woke up very early today. I am still happy because Jimin noticed me. What happened yesterday was still loud and clear in my mind.

We have a lot to do today, we will perform in Melon Music, we have a photo shoot, then we will record a new song, I bet that will take hours. But who cares? I can do whatever they want all day. I'm in the mood.

After I prepare myself, I soon wake them up.

"Yah Dahyun! I miss you!" Sana squealed when I woke her up happily then she hugged me. What does she mean? We're always together how come she misses me? Weird.

But Yeah, I wish I could be like this forever. Happy...

~~~~~

We will be the first ones to perform before the Bangtan.

"Fighting! BTS!" I look at my members who yelled "Cheer them up" Chaeyoung whispered.

"Fighting BTS!" I cheered and looked at them one by one. My eyes stopped at him "You too Jimin" I heartily said.

As always, the BTS's performance was lit and hot. After the Bangtan performed they were now the one who's cheering us.

"Good luck guys!" RM said with both his hands in his mouth making a gesture so his voice would get louder. We girls smiled at them and mouthed our thank you's

"Dahyun Goodluck" two words Dahyun! two frigging words! and your heart beats insanely fast. Gosh!

I smiled at him then I only mouthed my thanks.

While I'm performing I can feel myself being really energetic and jolly. I always took a glance at Bangtan every chance I got. Particularly, Jimin.

~~~

The performance is executed and the other Korean Pop groups already went home or maybe in their Agency's but our Manager called us for a meeting.

We were almost getting inside the conference room when Nayeon halted. Each and every one of us looked at her with confusion.

"Why'd you stop Nayeon?" Jungyeon asked

"Yah!" Tzuyu irritatingly said.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked

"Whoa," Nayeon said in disbelief. "Why?" We all asked her in unison.

But before Nayeon could answer I am already hearing voices.

Voices?

Familiar voices, I opened the door more widely so that I could also see who's inside. Then we all saw the BTS. RM singing, Suga sleeping, Hoseok, Jin, and Jungkook playing around. Taehyung with his earphones on and him staring at nowhere.

Jimin...

The TWICE walked into the room and sat at the other side of the table. Facing the BTS. But I only see one more chair available. It's from the BTS's side and that is beside him.

"Dahyun, sit here" Jimin offered when he saw me standing still at the doorway. And like a robot malfunctioning followed him and sit there, of course, I don't have any choice, it's the only seat left.

The room was loud and filled with noise but Jimin and I were so quiet. The room's noise is not enough for me. It was a deafening silence that surrounds us. Until he spoke.

"Dahyun" he called. I looked at him and he was looking or rather staring at the table. "When you said that...that I don't have to pretend that
its, okay and just let it out" He paused "I tried and did it and the pain it's—it's not heavy anymore." His gaze slowly turned to me. His beautiful light brown eyes met mine.

"Thank you," he said. I'm happy it helped him a little. God knows all I want is for him to be okay.

"Twice!" Manager Jung called, who just entered the room.

"BTS" Their manager who followed.

We all stood up and greeted them nicely. They signaled us to sat down and so we did. "So why did you call us here Manager?" Jihyo asked. Some of us nodded, likes what Jihyo asked.

"So we called you here because we will have a vacation in Jeju island," Manager Jung said that really shook the hell out of us. It's been years since I had my vacation.

I don't remember any real vacation I had since I became an artist. The shoot's venue and other places regarding work are really nice and pretty. But you don't get to enjoy the view. We're just there to work and not to relax.

So I am really happy they have thought about this.

"And why did you call them also?" Jihyo added.

"Oh, because that is they are also coming with us" Manager Jung answered that really made each and every one of us silent.

A vacation for us is really shocking, but a vacation with BTS is much more surprising!

I'm so stunned I can't even move. "Really? As in legit? You're not kidding? Pranks maybe?" Sana questioned, really wanting to confirm. There is a hint of disagreement in her voice. And when both our Manager and theirs nodded. Some of us yelled happily and some of us seem like we're still digesting the news we have received.

After the very surprising news, we've got. We dine for the day and was about to go home when. "Dahyun!" I looked back then I saw him, walking towards me.

"Yes?" I asked trying to keep myself together and not sound delighted.

"Uhm, I hope to see you early morning tomorrow," He said so softly then he instantly ran away.

My heart beats so fast like it wanted to get out of there. I placed my palm in my left chest and feel its beating.

"It's beating loud, screaming your name Jimin," I whispered to myself.

~~~~

In the photoshoot, the next day. I was so happy and active. And in the recording studio, I was so naughty like crazy. The other members, slightly had an idea as to why, and all they did was to tease me every chance they got.

And when we got home I can't even concentrate on my studies! I am so excited and looking forward to that vacation.

"Whaaa!" I screamed, frustrated.

Dahyun I'm telling you, calm down. Calm yourself, okay?

Jimin is the one you loved yes that is super checked but don't forget the fact that he is the other international playboy. He might be looking for a rebound right?

But still, who cares?  I can't stop loving Jimin. I don't even care at the moment if he's looking for a rebound or something.

Being noticed by him, having a conversation with him, being close with him is what matters to me right now. I am like a fangirl, craving for his attention. Craving for him to notice me and when he did, I want more.

I breathed in and out countless times to calm myself down and not be so excited and happy about this vacation.

Just act cool and normal Dahyun you can't be weird all day in that long vacation with the BTS

Kim Dahyun calm down and just be you...