What am I to you VII

Warnings: smut
Dragon/shapeshifter reader

"Because I wanna do it again." You say and stand still breathing barely, then he strides over and cups your face as he passionately kisses you.

"Hey! The president is about to make his address." Moira called out, ruining your moment.
"I guess we should."
-Yes definitely." You complied.

'It shall be the policy of this nation to regard any nuclear middle crossing the embargo line that surrounds Cuba. As an attack by the Soviet Union on the United States, requiring a full retaliatory response upon the Soviet Union.'
You heard Kennedy say on the tv.
"That's where we're going to find Shaw." Erik said
"How do you know?"
"Two superpowers facing off and he wants to start World War lll. He won't leave anything to chance." Charles sighed.
"He's a predator waiting for any opportunity at his prey. He's gonna take this as a free win." You slipped your hand into Charles'
"Or dinner." Alex laughed stupidly.
"So much for diplomacy. I suggest you all get a good nights sleep." Erik said leaving the room.
Everyone dispersed to prepare for what may lie ahead.

You creeped out of your room, wandering the halls, you saw the light still on in Erik's room. You listened at the door and heard Raven.
You shook your head and continued down the halls.
You went to walk past a certain room but it was like a magnetic force pulling you to it.
You knocked softly on the door.
You heard a thump, then some fumbling, then some cursing.

Finally Charles opened he door.
"Y/n? Come in." He opened the door waiting for you to come inside.
"Can't get any sleep?" He asked.
"No, Can anyone tonight?" You laughed as Charles closed the door.
"I suppose not." He said awkwardly sitting down at his desk.
"This is awkward.."
-Yes it is." He said nervously.
"I can leave."
"No!" He yelled and you jolted shifting on the spot.
"Sorry I didn't mean to yell, just, don't leave."
You smiled and shifted back tightening the strings on your dressing gown.
"That's the one I bought you." He pointed out.
"From Paris." You smiled again.
"I couldn't go past it without thinking of taking it off- thinking of you." Charles tried to cover up what he said but he made a fool of himself trying.
You slowly stepped in front of him, brushing hair out of his face.
"What am I to you." you whispered.
"What your are to me.. is more than I can explain."
You frowned.
"If you don't know then why do you keep doing this." You pulled away from him.
"Doing what?"
"Your just too afraid to admit it aren't you!" Tears started to form in your eyes and Charles went to hug you but you pushed him away.
"This might be the last night of our lives, yet you still can't admit it."
"Well if this is the last night of our lives, I'll do what I've always wanted to do to you."
He gave you no time to respond. He pressed his lips firm to yours, not allowing any escape.
You melted in his hands and you were clay to his sculptor hands.
You wanted this, though you also wanted your answer.
'Your thinking so loud'
"Then answer me." You gasped as charles lifted you up and pressed you against the 4 post bed
He stopped then when the words got to his ears.
"I'll answer you, when I'm no longer scared."
"You don't seem so scared now."
"Oh, I am. Just my primal urges are taking control." He said practically devouring your neck.
"You are so stubborn." You groaned as Charles ravished every inch of your skin.
He loosely fumbled the string tied in a loose Knott and untied it, dropping your dressing gown to the floor.
You held yourself up on the post as Charles took off his button up shirt.
He took a moment to look at you, your skin, so fake.
Every touch wasn't yours, the skin that was touching his, wasn't you.
"I want you." He said setting you down on the ground.
"You have me. I'm here" You said confused.
"I want the real you, not this fake ness, you cover your body with."
And with those words you shifted scales over your body and revealed your true natural form to him.

Your eyes appeared brighter, your skin more beautiful your hair and radiant as ever.
Charles had wandered too far from your lips and needed their warmth that they possessed.
Your hands roamed his hair and his, your body.
It became to much to standing Charles moved you to the bed, he struggled with his belt at the foot of the bed so you took the chance to slide out from underneath him and further up the bed. He tossed the belt and pants to the side and pulled your legs to bring you underneath him.
Charles' eyes were dark with lust and everything escaped your mind.
Charles slipped off his boxers and kissed you deeply as he entered you.
He started at a slow and sensual pace. Gradually getting faster.
You'd imagined this moment 10 times over but nothing could compare to your skin together and and bodies entwined in pleasure.
Charles drifted his lips down to your neck. Nudging and biting his way to hear you scream.
Your body started to tremble and your heart was practically beating out of your chest. He started to whisper your moan your name silently as you rolled your hips up to meet his forceful thrusts.
He started to slow hitting your spot hard sending you over. You trembled screaming his name and hearing your orgasm was all Charles needed as he came in you.
Charles rested his head in your neck for a few seconds before pulling out and rolling beside you.
You both looked at the ceiling then to each other and laughed, both of you exhausted.
No words were said as you cuddled and closed your eyes.

"Your not sleeping." After an hour you spoke.
"Neither are you." Charles smiled.
"I couldn't help it, but before. Before I came in here. You were thinking about Erik, he wants to kill Shaw."
"Yes, we knew why he was here, it shouldn't be such a shock." Charles said sitting up.
"He will choose the right side, Charles. I know it, sooner or later."
"Probably later."
"But better later than never." You said hugging him from behind.
"I know." He sighed once more, turning around and embracing you.
"But that's not what I was thinking about." He said cupping your face.
"What were you thinking about?"
"Why we didn't do this sooner."
You smirked hiding your face in his chest.
"Lets sleep now, no matter what happens tomorrow, we have to be ready." Charles pulled the sheet up over you both.
"We will be." You mumbled into his neck before falling asleep.

"Gone to airbase, bring the crate marked X, Hank. What's in the crate?" You asked. Charles shrugged his shoulders and opened the doors to a disastrous mess.
"What the hell happened here?" Erik asked but Charles didn't respond. He found the crate marked X and looked inside.
"Hank has been busy." Erik remarked as you all looked inside.
"Do we really have to wear these?" Alex asked.
"Do you want to die?" You looked at Alex seriously.
"As none of us mutated to endure extreme g-force or being riddled by bullets, I suggest we suit up." Charles shut the lid with a smirk.

"Do you think this will tear easily." You laughed getting Charles to zip you up.
"Not likely, why?" He turned you around to face you.
"I don't want anything between my teeth and the meat."
"There shouldn't be any problem for you to shift, hanks got yours specially designed." Charles went to clip up your belt, but lingered at the thought of last night and blushed.
"I can do it myself you know." You smirked.
"Be careful out there, please."
"Why. What am I to you?"
"That question runs through your head day and night, even when your sleeping."
"I want an answer that's all."
"I'll give you one when I can answer it." Charles pecked you on the lips and you left for the airbase.

You all stood before the jet waiting.
"Where's hank?" Raven asked longingly.
"I'm here." A deep voice said, similar to hanks but.. more.
"Hank?"
"It didn't attack the cells. It enhanced them, it didn't work." He held his head down. Ashamed.
"Yes it did, Hank. Don't you see? This is who you were meant to be. This is you." Raven said caressing hanks cheek.
"No more hiding." You smiled revealing your form.
"You never looked better, man." Erik said and punched hank in the shoulder.
Hank immediately grabbed Erik around the neck and snarled.
"Hank!"
"Don't mock me!" He growled holding Erik up in the air.
"Hank put him down immediately please. Hank Hank!" Charles yelled and he dropped him.
"I wasn't." Erik coughed.
"Even I gotta admit you look pretty badass. I think I got a new name for you. Beast." Alex said truthfully.
"You sure you can fly this thing?" Sean asked.
"Of course I can. I designed it."

A/n: this needs to be edited, wow I didn't notice this was sitting in my saved documents waiting to be published, part 8 here it is. Long wait but hipe you all enjoy, thanks so much for reading.