Couldnt handle it

Warnings: kissssiiiiinnngggg

Y/m = Your mutation

You met charles through raven who was your best friend, when you were around 16.
You've known each other for about 2 months now and you still didn't know about his mutation.
You knew that he was a mutant and raven also.
You were a mutant as well, which made you really happy to have friends that finally understood you.

One day you were studying.
Just Charles and you.
Just couldn't focus so you gazed over to Charles
'God he's gorgeous'
He clears his throat and continues his work.
'What I could do with him. That jaw.. god what's underneath that shirt'
Charles squirmed in his seat
'Leading him to my room with his tie, then ripping that shirt open and splaying my hands down that chest'
Charles let out a slight moan and you looked up at him confused.
"You okay Charles?"
"Yes, just fine." He crossed his legs and went back to his study.
'Sliding that buckle off and seeing those gorgeous hip bones. Not to mention sliding them off-'
"Mm..oh god." He groaned again.
"Charles?" You questioned.
"Mm, what? yes? I'm fine." He quickly recovered himself and avoided your gaze.
"You don't seem fine." You said concerned.
"A little steamy in here don't you think." He waved his hand in front of  his face. You slunk back in your seat and continued your day dream.
'Pushing him down and grinding on him and making him wreath beneath me.'
Charles groaned again.
"Yes?" Your snapped out of your thoughts to a blushing Charles.
"I'm afraid I haven't been quite honest with you, My mutation.. I'm a telepath." He blurted out, his face red from embarrassment.
"Oh, nice. . .
Wait, crap! Can you Read my thoughts?" His words hit you and now, it was you that was blushing.
"Um .yes." He said and scratched the back of his neck.
"Okay." You squeaked out and went back to your book and tried to clear your mind and only think about the book.
'Making him wreath beneath me. Oh god, I can't help it'
You rubbed your temples and try to read the second sentence of the book, when your disrupted by a cough.
"Making him wreath beneath me. Really?" He groaned and crossed his legs again.
You gulped down and tried to hide your red face.
"I have got to admit, that would be fun." Charles teased as he bit his lip.
"What would be??" You tried to take it off the conversation but Charles gave you this look that made you body tremble with excitement.
"You, trying." He smirked
"Oh, really." You dropped your book and stood up.
"You couldn't even handle kissing me." Charles said focused on his book.
"Yeah?" You slowly walk over and stand infront of him.
"Please, I've been In your mind." He chuckled and looked up to see your standing above him. His breath hitched and his face was dusted with a light pink blush.
"Maybe your the one who can't handle it." You put his book aside and sat on his lap, his breath became ragged and nervous.
"If that's not true then kiss me." You whispered into his ear and he shakily raised his hand to your face and pulled your head down slightly.
Your noses touched and Charles was full of anxiety. Yours melted away with his touch.
He slowly skimmed your lips and you softly skimmed back, breaking with each little touch.
When neither of you could bear the space anymore. Charles slammed his lips to yours with force and you reciprocated.
Charles became slightly dominant sliding his tongue and exploring your mouth, without a fight you let him and leaned back onto the couch and Charles leaned over you.
Your kiss slowed down and became more loving and soft when you both finally had to break for air.
"Looks like we both couldn't handle it." You breathed out your body flushed.
"Will your be my girlfriend." He blurted out.
"That was quick." You laughed.
"Excuse me for being forward but after that, I don't think I can breathe without you by my side." He laughed and you blushed even more. But you were unsure and Charles could sense that.
"This was not just brought on by the kiss if your wondering. I saw you and your mutation amazed me, I've only met mutants with small mutations, except for raven, but y/m is something I've never seen."
He took you hand in his and you both blushed.
"And you know how I feel?" You asked and he nodded.
"Will you admit that I was right?" You sniggered.
"We, were both right and wrong at the same time." He tried to cover his ass but you gave him the look.
"No i think I was right."
You smirked.
"Your so stubborn." He pulled you into his lap.
"I bet you couldn't handle another kiss." Charles leaned forward
"Oh, I bet you I can." You leaned down and you gently nip at his lips teasingly and to his cheek.
"Yes.." you whisper as he locks his lips with yours.

A/n: Im so sorry it's so bad, I just felt like I needed to write something. So here's a little quickie.