Bounty II

Warnings: strong imagery

"Charles! Y/n! Oh thank god your safe!" Raven exclaimed as she pulled hank and Erik down the stairs and barricaded the entrance to the basement.
"Why are they here! I thought you said they were stopping the bounty hunters!" You yelled at Charles and he went to move but realised he was still holding pressure on your waist.
"Hank! Erik! What the hell is going on!" Charles yelled at them.
"We couldn't stop them, they're after us as well, we're all fugitives now." Erik said out of breath.
"I tried, but the network was too secure, I couldn't do anything but get the CIA involved." Hank said panicked.
"What's happening is y/n okay?" Raven asked standing there completely oblivious.
"For gods sake! I've got massive internal haemorrhaging and a bullet that I need to get out or I'm gonna die!" You yelled at the top of your lungs followed by a huge scream.
Everyone went silent.
"Alright, now that your all quiet, Hank grab the tongs over there and Raven grab a cloth and bowl from that sink, Erik grab some water."
You struggled to say as they all stared at you.
"NOW!" Hank and Raven scuttled away getting what you said and Erik slowly got around to it.
Charles stared at you not wanting to remove his hands.
"Charles .. y-"
"..okay.. but you need to continue to apply pressure." he hesitated but grabbed your hand with his free one and held yours down as he moved towards the boxes and drawers.
Hank knelt down beside you and asked you to take off the pressure and lift up your shirt.
"My god!" Hank exclaimed looking at your blood soaked gauze and stomach.
"Okay I have to take this off, does it still hurt?" Hank said calmy regaining himself, and slowly sitting you up so he could unwrap the gauze.
"The pain isn't getting anymore bearable hank, could you hurry it up!" You nearly scream as the pain starts becoming unbearable.
Erik got a bucket full of water and Raven scooped the bowl in the water and started to clean the wound a bit before hank started.
"The bullet hasn't hit any arteries so that's an advantage" hank says trying to stay on a positive note.
Hank placed the tongs in the water and you grabbed Charles' hand which you squeezed tightly.
You took your soaked shirt off with the rest of your strength and twisted it and put it in your mouth.
Hank looked up at you before inserting the tongs and probe.
You nodded and he inserted the cold metal into your burning jagged wound.
You screamed and screamed, hot tears running down your face, the screams were muffled by the cloth in your mouth but Charles could definitely feel your pain, he always denied it so much, that he felt anything towards you, but you knew.
Especially now.
Then Hank stopped.
"What are you doing?" Everyone asked and he shook, just shook.
"I-I can't do this I'm sorry no, I can't. You should leave it in." Hank stuttered and Erik just groaned.
Erik pulled out the bullet within seconds and the pain was became worse, you felt the feeling of razor blades slicing at your insides again and your breath was becoming heavy but weak.
"I'm pretty sure you made it worse by the sound of her breathing." Raven said standing in the corner.
You looked up at Charles, he looked deep into your eyes and he knew exactly what you were asking.
He could read your thoughts.
"You have an hour at best" he spoke calmly and looked to Erik, Hank and Raven.
"Okay then, I have to fix that" you chuckled out letting go of his hand.
"Do you have anymore gauze?" Charles asked applying the cloth for pressure, everyone scanned the room.
"No." Everyone stated.
"We can't risk going outside so she'll just have to make do." Erik pulled a crate around brushed it off and sat down.
"You bastard, don't you care!"
"No, I never was much for caring." Erik said simply.
You were struggling to breath because of the pain but, now it was time for your second plan.
You pushed yourself up and everyone looked at you worried.
You put your bloody hand on Charles' cheek, you never thought you'd ever see this on his perfectly sculpted face.
You gritted your teeth as you got up to a somewhat standing position.
"Okay.. alright, This room was an art room i think so, there should be something that can help."
"How could art, help you stop bleeding out?" Erik scoffed and chuckled to himself.
Charles walked over to Erik and tried to keep his cool, he looked back at you as if asking for permission.
You smirked in response as charles turned back to face him.
And with that Erik was on the floor from the force of the punch and Charles shook his hand.
"I'll admit, that was much more force than I expected" Erik smirked.
What was in here that could help.
Then your eyes rested on the photography equipment.
You managed your way over there while you shuffled through all the bottles,
"Found it, Raven could you find a clean cloth." You say as you make your way over to Charles.
You nearly fall but he catches you.
Your eyes are red and tears threaten to fall out, Charles' gaze didn't break yours, those deep, blue orbs, piercing into your soul.
You could here his heartbeat and you could see his pulse. 'That's not right, you can't here someone's heart beat, it's probably just my own, his pulse is quicker eyes dilated, face painted with concern.
No, Charles does not-'
You were snapped out of your thoughts when a certain Erik started talking.
"Are you two having a moment?" he said almost baffled.
Charles helped you to make your way over to a crate.
"What are you doing?" Hank and Erik both questioned as Raven handed you a clean cloth.
You opened the bottle and poured the rock salt like contents onto the cloth.
"Silver nitrate" Charles responded for you.
"It's gonna heat the wound forcing the blood to coagulate" Hank said uncomfortably.
"Charles could you ..pass me my shirt." Your breath continued to labour as you put the twirled shirt in your mouth, you lifted up your shirt and held the cloth with nitrate onto the wound.
Your screamed as hard as you could through the cloth guard, you felt your body trembling, more than it had before.
Your head was spinning and your heart was going at an unearthly rate, nothing was clear your mind was spinning out of control trying to figure out what to do, every muscle in your body was contracting and shuddering.
Charles let go of your hand to clutch his head, he couldn't help but get inside your head and now, he couldn't get out
'Y/n, stop!'
He was cut off by an ungodly screech in your head.
'Calm your mind y/n you need to calm-'
'I can't help it!'
You screamed back as your body started to shudder more.
"She's going into shock!" Hank yelled rushing over to help you.
"Y/n!" Charles held your shaking body.
"We can't do anything, it's up to her." Erik stated and everyone could tell Charles was about to snap.
"What the hell do you mean!" Charles yelled once more.
"I don't know." Hank stared blankly st him and Raven pulled him into an embrace.

'Y/n? You need to get past the shock. Focus on something, something to calm you.
Focus on my words, focus on...us.'
You listened to Charles' words and tried to calm yourself down.
being in his arms was enough, you would be happy to die like this.
"Don't pass out, stay with me." Hank said laying you on the ground.
"Y/n, if you pass out you're most likely going to die. Listen to my voice, stay with me" Charles continued but his voice was starting to fade.
You wanted to fight but you weren't sure you could, your hot tears were falling onto his lap as he kept you head elevated.
'Please, don't leave me.'

A/N: Part III coming up.
Silver nitrate does actually do this, it's painful as fuck, don't try this to test it out, don't ask how I know, that's very complicated.
Hope you enjoy.