Chapter 35

I grabbed everything and climbed out the window. I didn't tell Kian or anyone else where I was going. They didn't even notice. I went to Starbucks and bought a hazelnut iced coffee. It was 6:50 and I had left at 5:55. Still no one had called me so I guess they haven't noticed.

Emma: Can you pick me up at Starbucks?

He replied shortly after.

Ashton: Sure why?

Emma:Thanks i'll tell you later

I locked my phone and walked to the door to sit outside and wait for Ashton. I stopped in my tracks.

Alison and Jess were heading towards Starbucks. I hurried to the bathroom and I stayed there until Ashton texted me.

Ashton: I'm outside

Emma: Ok I'll be out in a minute

I saw Alison and Jess were next in line. I walked quickly because I might draw attention if I ran. I sat in the passenger seat and Ashton began to drive. Jess looked my way right before Ashton drove away but the windows were a bit dark and I turned my head away.

"Why did you bring so much stuff?" Ashton asked

I think he knew the answer but he just wanted to make sure.

"I had to leave, I'll probably go back of course, when everything's calm."

"What happened? Is it my fault?"

I don't want to say its his fault. He did bring me to his place yesterday instead of just taking me to my house but he did have his reasons I guess. Anyways my mother didn't like him from the first day she met him so that's not the only reason. (The only reason *wink wink* sorry I just thought of that ok ok bye)

Should I even tell him what happened? I don't want him to worry.

I realize I have taken to much time to answer.

"Please don't lie Emma" Ashton said

"My mom had grounded me for two months and she didn't want me to see you anymore. She wanted me to break up with you ash, I couldn't do that so she tried to report you to the police. I don't think she could though so don't worry" I said

A look of shock crossed his face but it left as quickly as it came. He justo poked ahead and kept driving. The sky was turning darker and I noticed it was almost eight o'clock. Still no one had tried to contact me. They really didn't care. I don't believe they haven't noticed I left. My mother goes to sleep very early at like eight o'clock or sometimes earlier when she's worked too much. Now that she's injured she's supposed to stay in bed more so I don't know why she was in the living room talking to people. If she has already gone to sleep that means she didn't even come into my room ever since she told me to go there. My brother might have gone out with friends or maybe he supports the fact that I left? He might understand that mom was doing something terrible and I had to get away from all of this but the way he acted suggests otherwise.

"Em?"

"Huh?" I said

"We're here"

We got out of the car and I almost tripped since i couldn't see in this darkness.

"Be careful Em" he laughed

He held onto my hand, guiding me through the darkness.

He opened the door and we went to the kitchen.

"Want anything? There's still some chicken left" he asked

"Yeah just a bit"

I haven't eaten food since lunch. After I finished eating I changed into more comfy clothes. None of the boys seemed awake by then.

"We don't have a guest room or anything so you can sleep in my room, if that's ok of course."

"Thats fine"

We went to his room and we got in bed and talked for a while until we were tired.

"Emma, you can still go on tour with us if you want, we have a private jet so you could come"

"I'll think about it tomorrow, I'm too tired to think"

"Ok, goodnight, I love you Em" he whispered

"And I love you" I said

My dreams were terrible. I dreamt of all the worst possible things that could happen to Kian and my mom. I woke up in the middle of the night. I was facing Ashton and I looked over at him, he seemed asleep. I began to cry softly I didn't like being away from my family, I know I sound like a little kid but it just doesn't feel right. I kept crying softly because I didn't want anyone to hear.

I was calmed by Ashton's arms wrapping around me. He embraced me into a hug and my tears were muffled in his chest.

"It's okay Emma, everything's gonna be alright"

I really do love him, almost too much and I know he loves me.

I fell asleep in his arms.