Chapter 8

When I woke up I had a new text message from Ashton.

Ashton: Did you see

Emma: See what

He hadn't seen it yet because he sent that last night. I got up from my bed and did my usual morning routine. I went downstairs to make my breakfast and my mother hadn't left for work.

"Up so soon?" She asked

I wasn't really sure what time it was and when I looked at my phone I saw it was 7:00am. I shrugged and asked my mom if she could make me my breakfast.

Ashton: The picture of us at the mall?

Emma: Oh yeah

Ashton:It's not a problem is it? I just want to make sure you're ok, you might be in a lot of drama.

Emma:"No of course it's not a problem.

Ashton:Ok, bye beautiful.

He had never called me beautiful except for the time I told him my name. My cheeks reddened at the thought and a smile appeared on my face. My mother brought me out of my thoughts by putting my food on the table in front of me.

After I finished I didn't think I wanted to go out. I just sat on my bed with my phone and my laptop because I felt really lazy.

"Bye Emma I have to leave for work but your brother is still here okay?" I heard my mom say from outside my door

"Ok, bye mom!" I said

I started watching American horror story on Netflix. Halfway through an episode Ashton called me. He said the boys left without him and he asked if he could come over because he was really bored. The door bell rang and I walked out of my room to open the door. Kian was getting ready to go somewhere and he wasn't supposed to leave.

"Are you leaving? You know you're not supposed to" i asked him

"Yeah and does mom know that guy is at our house?" he replied

I rolled my eyes and went downstairs. I felt butterflies in my stomach when Ashton greeted me with a hug.

"So what are we doing Em?" he asked

"Can we just watch a movie on Netflix? I don't feel like going out today." I responded

"Sounds good." he said

He said hi to my brother as Kian went out the door. We laid on my bed watching The Host on Netflix. I almost fell asleep towards the end since I had woken up so early. He nudged me to see if I was asleep, I sat up. He pushed my hair behind my ear and I don't know why but he leaned in to kiss me. I found myself leaning in too, I had been wanting to kiss him for a long time...