"So is your soup ready?" I asked as I went to her.

"Yes its ready." She said happily and we all smiled.

We heard horns of cars. We ran outside and saw Dadu coming out of the car with a smile as he saw us. Roshaane ran to hug him and we all smiled. Zarnish came forward with a bunch of roses and went closer to Dadu.

"Welcome back Dadu. Don't scared us again." She said and hugged him while I wiped my tears with a smile.

"My princesses." Dadu said looking at all of us.

"Dad come inside." Dad said with the help of Aarib bhai,Dadu stepped in the house while we all followed him.

Dadu went to his room and Dadi sahib followed him while we all settled down in the hall,tired and exhausted. I could see our star of the house Shazam and Sameer become all quite and sad these days.

"Thank God that Dadu is fine now." I looked at Zara who said and we all nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to give this soup to Dadu." Said Roshaane holding the bowl filled with chicken soup.

"Let him rest now. Give him later." Said Shams.

"No please I want to give it now." Said Roshaane and was about to take ahead.

"Roshi." Her feet stopped on the place.

"He must be tired now. Let him rest." As Aarib bhai said,roshaane walked back to kitchen and I smiled as how obediently she agreed.

"Bhai." I called Aarib bhai and went to him.

"I want to talk to you." I said and he nodded.

We both walked out of the house. Going to the lawn,I looked around to confirm we were alone.

"Did you talk to Aarham? Is he okay now? You didn't tell him right?" I asked all the questions running on my mind.

"He's fine. I talked to bhabhi and she informed me that he's recovering. And yes I didn't tell them about Dadu's heart attack." Aarib bhai answered and I nodded.

"Dadu will be okay right?" I asked scared.

"Insha Allah. Now don't think so much and just pray to Allah that Allah keep our loved ones save and happy." He said and I nodded and we both stepped in.

All girls and boys went to their room to have rest. I also went to take some rest. As I lay down on bed,my mobile start ringing. I closed my eyes in frustration and without checking the ID, I picked the call.

"Hello." I said and turned to left side while pulling the blanket on me.

"Miss Aabia." My eyes snapped open on the voice.

"Mr Shah!" As I recognized his voice,I said and pushed the blanket away from my face.

"Wow you recognized me just from my voice. Very impressive miss Aabia. But I told you many times that for you I'm Mir. Only Mir." He started again and I groaned in frustration while taking the mobile aside from my ear for a second.

Taking it back to my ear,I tried to be calm and finish this conversation as soon as I could as I was really tired and wanted to have some peaceful sleep.

"You called for all this?" I asked tried to be calm.

"No actually, I heard about Mr Ahmad. I'm so sorry for that. I hope he's fine now." He said and I nodded as he was watching me.

Realizing, I slapped my head.

"Alhamdulillah he's fine now." I said and again turned to left side with my close eyes.