.Carnival.

Gift for: @MrsSpock

You were just finishing up the last scene for today, fake blood running down your hands and corner of your mouth when you couldn't help but let out a giggle when your co star made a funny expression. It wasn't so much the funny face as it was the situation the scene was concocted for; where you had just ripped his throat out and he was supposed to be gurgling on his own blood. But here he was, crossing his eyes and letting out a too long death gasp that now had you and the staff laughing. The Director laughed as well, rolling their eyes and saying to save that for the bloopers and it was time to call it a day. It was still early, considering the usual production schedule as of late, but you were more than happy about getting time off. It meant you could pay your lovely boyfriend Bill a visit.

¤ ¤ ¤

Within an hour you were clean and dressed in casual attire; a soft dark brown pull over sweater, white jeans and cream colored Converse. You run your fingers through your hair to adjust any strays or tangles, before silently making your way onto the set for Bill's current film project, Stephen Kings IT.

You were surely grateful your work brought you two together for a week. You were getting lonely just being by yourself in the house located in L.A. and Bill was still having to work all the way here in Canada. You missed his laugh, his smile, his playful games of hide and seek, and always asking for a kiss as payment in the 'hallway tolls'.

The kids were currently being filmed, Bill's on site assistant tapped your shoulder and you smiled as you explained your surprise visit. She nodded, pointing you in the direction of the trailer he was using for the day. You thank her with a small smile and make your way over  knocking three times before poking your head inside, calling out Bill's name softly. You enter fully, taking in the sight of his clothes that were neatly folded and placed on the chair in front of the mirror, to the rack of backup costumes and props. You move his clothes to the mirror tabletop and sit, setting your bag down upon it as well and sighing. You lean back, closing your eyes for a minute when you heard a rustling. You look over to the rack of clothes and narrow your eyes, gaze searching the room. You smirk, getting up and moving toward the rack thinking Bill was hiding behind it and planning to scare you. 

When you reach the items, your hands slowly grasp a handful of fabrics, and swiftly pull them to the sides, letting out an 'ah hah!'. You frown, seeing no one there, and instantly feel gooseflesh travel up your neck and arms. If he wasn't here, then where did the noise come from? This leaves you vulnerable to any surprise, and you were not happy about that. You carefully listen, hearing a door creak open and your eyes widen when the footsteps are behind you. 'What?'

". . . Beep beep Leah."

As the words left his mouth in his most best creepy Pennywise voice, he growls the sentence out, emphasizing it with grabbing your waist with his large hands.

You let out a loud squeal that hurt both your ears, turning to face what looked like the scary killer clown, but logically you knew was your annoying boyfriend. Still, the fright was real as you closed your eyes and began to exaggerate a frightful whining sob, covering your face with your hands and flinching away from him. He cooed his apologies immediately, holding his hands up and using his normal voice in a comforting tone.

"Oh, sweetheart! Okay, okay I'm sorry, it's over! It's just me!"

He took you into his embrace, tall lithe figure almost towering over your own. He may have smelt of many layers of makeup, but there was still that signature scent of his own cologne that you could detect, and that helped calm you back into reality. You nuzzle your fave into his currently frilly chest, your chuckling voice muffled by the costume.