52

Quinn POV

It's Saturday afternoon and Harry and I are laying in my bed watching a movie and cuddling.

His front is pressed against against my back, and his arm is draped over my body. Our legs are intermingled and every once and a while I'll feel him kiss my cheek, which always makes me smile.

"I'm babysitting my siblings tonight. Wanna help?" I hear him ask me.

"Sure. What time?" I ask curiously. I glance over my shoulder and see his eyes are on me.

"Around seven." His fingers stroke my lower back. I nod and flip my body around until we're facing each other.

"Thank you again for going to the dance." I tell him while play with his curls.

"Of course." Harry gives me a faint smile and kisses the top of my head.

I roll over until I'm straddling his lap. I intertwine our fingers and look down at my boyfriend who's grinning at me. His deep dimples are on his rosy cheeks, and his green eyes are slightly crinkled.

I lean down and plant my lips onto his. He kisses back instantly and cups my cheeks with his hands. Our kiss deepens once his tongue dips into my mouth.

My heart is pounding against my chest roughly and the more we kiss, the more numb my thoughts become. His tongue slides over mine, which makes a soft whimper leave my mouth unexpectedly. His hands that were on my cheeks drop to my hips. His grip on my hips is firm, but not uncomfortable. I kind of like it if I'm being honest.

I take my lips off of his, which makes Harry's eyes open and his eyebrows knot. "Why'd you stop?" He asks me with a slight pout.

"I wanna talk." I admit. I slide off of his lap and cross my legs. Harry sits up and sits across from me.

"What's up?" He asks.

"How many people have you slept with?" I ask Harry who widens his eyes at me by my random question.

"Uh, why do you want to know?" Harry asks with a confused look written on his face.

"Because, I do. I'm not asking who, I just wanna know the count." I tell Harry honestly.

"Uh," He pauses for a few moments. "Two girls." Harry says while making eye contact with me. I nod and continue speaking.

"You know I love you, so whatever I say, I don't want you to be offended by," I say in advanced. He nods, agreeing. "I know us taking it slow has been frustrating to you because I always end up stopping when something is getting heated between us. But now, I've been thinking we should, not take it slow."

Harry clears his throat and runs his fingers through his hair. He has a twitching smirk on his lips but he remains serious looking. "Before we do anything, I want you to get um, tested."

His face drops by my sentence. "Tested?" He asks, clarifying.

"I know you and Kay..." I travel off by that sentence. "She has slept with a lot of people, and last year she had chlamydia. When we have sex I don't want to worry about getting something. I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just saying that's the only thing that would make me feel comfortable before we do anything." I ramble at the end because I don't want to hurt his feelings.

"Okay," He says. "I'll uh, do that for you."

I was expecting him to say no or say it's out of line for me to ask or assume he as something. I don't think he does, I just want to make sure.

I give him a gentle smile and peck his pink, glossy lips. "Thank you."

"Yeah," His eyes fall to his lap then look to me. "Other then that, you're like done with taking it slow, yes?"

"Well, once I know you don't have anything, yes," I pause. "That sounded rude, I'm sorry." I say quickly. Harry snickers at my words and plays with my fingers. "What if I have something?" I find myself asking.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"That night," I mention. "I don't know if I'm a virgin or not, and I don't know if he has anything." My words come out slow. I hate talking about that night. I hate remembering it more.

"What Richard, may or may not have done to you, you're still a virgin. What he did, doesn't count as sex, okay?" His green eyes look into mine and they're gentle looking.

"But if he actually did...then I don't know how to feel. I want to give that part of me to you, and I can't." My eyes fall to my hands. I feel Harry's arms wrap around my body and his lips touch the top of my head.

"You still can, Quinn. I'm willing to wait years for us to have sex, because I want you to be sure you're ready. If Richard actually did what he did that night, then he's a fucking scumbag that can rot in hell. You get to choose who your first will be. No one has taken that choice from you, because he doesn't count. Richard did something that makes us guys seem like fucking pigs, and it's sickening. If I could take that night away from you, I would because no one deserves to go through what you did, Quinn."

I hold onto Harry's body more. "Thank you," I say to him through a gentle murmur.

"No need Quinn." He kisses the top of my head again. "I love you."

"I love you more." I mumble back against his chest. I close my eyes against Harry's chest and feel his thumb stroke my lower back softly.

If anything, I'm more nervous to find out if Richard actually did rape me or not. I know I'm ready to be with Harry like that, I just hate that me having sex with him for the first time, has to determine what actually happened that night to me.

A://N

Hello!!

I hope you all are excited for the rest of the book because I am hahaha

I have the next chapter already written! So if this gets 50ish comments I'll publish that on my lunch break !!!

Tysm for reading and supporting my works. You all are amazing

~lauren