53

Quinn POV

It's Monday now and I'm walking into my high school earlier than usual.

I need to ask my biology teacher for the results for my test that I took last week. I forgot to ask when I last saw him. I was too focused on the dance to ask any of my teachers for my tests.

As I walk through the semi empty hallway Monday afternoon, familiar chatter fills my ears.

I look around the hall and see Carly, Erica, Zayn, Tom, and Harry standing by someone's locker. That new girl, well not new, but she's near them talking with a wide smile.

I take my eyes off of them and head to my biology room a few feet away.

~

By the time I leave my classroom, homeroom starts in fifteen minutes. I got an A on my test, but he needed help cleaning beakers and flasks, and I had no problem helping him do that.

When I walk down the hall, I still see the six of them speaking to each other. I didn't know Destiny was friends with them before she moved.

Wait...

My eyes widen as I suddenly stop in my tracks. That's Harry's ex girlfriend. I bite down on my teeth and turn my heel and walk over to the group with the fakest smile on my lips.

I stand beside Harry and all of their eyes go to me. I should pretend that I don't know who she is.

"It's the woman of the hour," Carly jokes. "Everyone is talking about how the winter dance was amazing." She informs me.

"I'm glad everyone had fun." If Harry didn't go, I would've been so bored and alone. I glance to Destiny who's looking at me.

"This is our old friend Destiny." Tom says once no one else spoke.

"We met before the dance started." I tell them. A lingering smile is on my lips.

"Yeah, I forgot." Destiny says with a small chuckle.

Harry rests his hand on my lower back as we speak. I see her eyes glance to his hand that's on my back, which causes me to smirk a little evilly. 

"Well, I don't want to interrupt. I just saw you and thought I should make sure your first day back to Liberty High was going alright so far, even though homeroom hasn't started. I'll talk to guys later." I glance to the other five people in a circle.

I walk away and roll my eyes to myself.

Harry POV

Seeing my ex girlfriend is weird.

I haven't spoken to her since she left, and I didn't expect her to be here, today; or in fact ever.

Seeing her sometimes glance at me now, makes me kind of feel sick because we left what we had on an open book. I said if she ever moved back we can fix us.

I don't want to discuss us, or what was us. I wanted to forget about Destiny and whatever we had. Now I have to be reminded of her every day of my senior year.

I was glad Quinn came over to say hello. Maybe she was being a little fake towards my ex, but I didn't mind.

I wish she didn't leave though because having Quinn standing near me is kind of like having my guard dog sometimes. If a girl gives me a look, Quinn instantly makes conversation with her and it's always embarrassing for the opposite party.