Chapter 16

Marie's POV

I opened my eyes to find myself tied to a pole in the basement of a house. I looked around swallowing nervously as I tried to rub the gag off of my mouth.

"Your awake." I whipped my head to the side to see Jai walking towards me his arms crossed over his chest as he stared at me with his cold eyes. I stared back at Jai my eyes wide as he crouched down in front of me. He pulled down the gag his fingers making me tense as they touched my neck.

"J-Jai, this isn't you." I said and Jai laughed as he ran his finger over one of the scars on my cheek.

"Oh, but it is." Jai smirked as he stood up towering over me. "I think it's time we make a call to your family."

"What are you going to do?" I asked Jai as he pulled his phone out of his pocket along with a knife.

"You'll see." Jai smirked and I watched as he called my house. He put the phone on the ground and pressed the speaker button.

"Hello?" I heard Sam's voice sending relief through my body.

"Ahh, Sam." Jai said and he chuckled as I heard shuffling on the other end.

"Jai, crap. CHAAAAAASE!" Sam yelled and I heard more shuffling until I heard Chase's voice.

"Jai, where are you and Marie." Chase demanded and Jai laughed again.

"Just wanted you to hear how delightful Marie's scream is." Jai said and my eyes widened as I heard Chase yelling on the other end.

"JAI STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING TO DO!!" Chase screamed and I let out a scream as Jai dragged the knife slowly across my arm. I scream harder as he dragged the knife down my cheeck about an inch. I felt the blood pouring out of both of the wounds as Jai laughed and ended the call grabbing his phone and walking up the steps leaving me to scream in pain.

"I'll be back in the morning." Jai smirked at me before I heard the door slam through my screams. 

I let the tears run down my face as the blood mixed with my tears. I screamed louder trying to get out of the rope as my arm stung terribly. 

"JAI PLEASE!" I screamed begging Jai to come down and help me. "JAI!!"

I cried even harder as I laid my head back against the pole sobbing quietly terrified that Jai would come back if I was to loud.

"Please Jai." I whispered as some of the blood trickled into my open mouth making my stomach churn at the thought. I closed my eyes and felt my body go limp as I passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly blinked my eyes open as I stared at a creme colored wall. The wall had empty picture frames as well as a shelf with nothing on it. I sat up and looked around as I realized I was in a room. I looked down at the bed that I was sitting on. I looked at my arm and saw that it was bandaged up and my wrist was tied to one of the bed's poles. My hand went up to my cheek and I felt a bandage making me let out a sigh in relief that I was all bandaged up. I heard the door click signalling it was being unlocked and opened. I looked at the door and watched as Jai walked in his shirt off. Our eyes met and his dark brown eyes stared into mine as he closed the door behind him.

"Feel any better?" Jai asked me his voice holding no emotion giving nothing away.

"Seeing as I was passed out, I feel great." I said irritated with how Jai was acting.

"Hey, I just asked you." Jai hissed through his teeth as he walked over to me untying the rope that held me to the bed. He grabbed my wrists roughly and led me out of the room. I watched as the door to the basement got closer and closer as well as the door that led to my freedom.