probably the cutest ghost ever

You begin to clean dishes, Myrtle approaching and tugging your shirt. "(y-n)-Senpai..." she looks up at you, "Can we go around the neighborhood to do.." Myrtle takes a moment to remember the word. "Hall-e-weown?" she said it completely wrong. "Halloween?" You correct her, smiling softly. She nods quickly, her face lighting up with joy. "Oh yeah! Halleween!" she still said it wrong but you laugh it off. "Sure thing sunshine, let me finish these dishes and we'll head on out." you reply, her clapping her heads and doing her 'victory dance' which was basically just jumping and cheering.

     After a long 15 minutes, you finish the dishes. Both of you to walk out to the nearest costume store. Myrtle runs in quickly, her wild cat quirks hitting in. As soon as you walk in, Myrtle calls for you. You walk up to her where she shows you a costume. "This one!!!" she smiles, not aware that she just grabbed an adult maid outfit. "OH NO NONONONO" You notice she ran to the adult's section and you quickly drag her to the children's area. Myrtle quickly comes back with a ghost costume. "This one!" Myrtle repeats, you being calmed that it isn't another adult costume. "Yeah, that ones okay." You walk up to the counter with the costume and buy it. 

    That night, as you are re-watching the Reck and Murty series (dont sue me), Myrtle walks up to you in the costume. You gasp from how adorable she is. She jumps and smiles "Boo!~"