A new Myrtle

(Your POV)

        Myrtle is now 10. Ever since she was 8, shes been wanting to dye her hair black I told her that once she gets older that i would take her to get her hair dyed. So instead of getting her a bunch of cat toys, I'm taking her to get her head dyed. I put a blind fold on her and sit her in the back seat of my car. Turns out that some species of Neko only grow to age 10... Myrtle is one of those breeds, which is completely fine with me. She keeps guessing what it is. Her first guess was even more cat toys, then it was that fancy Neko cafe in my town, then it was a giant teddy bear. We pull in to the hair salon and her hair stylist is waiting outside to greet us. I take off her blindfold and I walk her up to the salon. The hair stylist pulls out some Black hair dye and says, "Ready for black hair?". By now she is freaking out and runs into the salon, jumping into a chair.

(Myrtle's POV)

           (y/n)-Senpai is amazing! He's letting me get my hair dyed! My hair stylists name is Lola, shes really good at her job. She squirts the black dye into a cup and puts on gloves. She starts putting it all over my hair. A couple minutes later, she takes me to what me and her call the Wishy Washy room where she rinses out my hair, taking off any extra hair dye and she puts my hair into pigtails. I really like my new hairstyle!

(Your POV)

           Myrtle steps out of the "Wishy Washy Room" and shows me her new hair. I like it better than her old long brown hair to be honest. She hugs me and tells me "Thank You (y/n)-Senpai!", to reply I laugh and say "Your Welcome, I said when your older am i correct?". Myrtle giggles and we wave goodbye to Lola. We head home and Myrtle starts playing with her pigtails. This is, by far, her favorite birthday.