The weird girl

(Your POV)    

    I need to get some more cat food for Myrtle, so i decided to bring her with me, just in case she finds some cat food she wants more than the usual. As we are walking there is this girl with long purple hair with a blue hair bow in her hair and a black sundress that i suspect to be following us. I ignore it and continue shopping for grocery's.

(Myrtle's POV)

       I'm getting a sickening feeling around this woman. Shes stares at (y/n)-Senpai lovingly, but when she looks at me, she looks at me with an insane look, like shes some murdering maniac. I scoot closer to Master, holding his hand tightly. Shes inching closer very slowly, filling myself with more terror with each step she takes. I try to get Master's attention but he says he is busy. She is only inches away. She is right next to him, acting like to be looking at canned foods but shes giving me a death stare. Finally after several minutes, (y/n)-Senpai sees her and holds me closer.

(Your POV)

    The same girl from earlier is right next to us. My heart is beating quickly. She greets herself as Bree, telling us that shes homeless and she needs a home. Myrtle looks at me with a confused look, i rub Myrtle's head and tell Bree that she can stay with us for awhile. She tells us to get the really crappy neko food since its cheaper. I don't listen to her and i get the usual cat food and we head out back to our house once we buy the cat food with Bree with us.

(Bree's POV)

     HE. MUST. BE. MINE.