"Chungha! Chungha! Im just joking" He called but i ignored him.

"Oppa!" A lady's voice that was so familiar coming from my back and it made me stop, knowing that the person is seolhyun.

I turn to look who was she referring "oppa" to and it was taehyung.

She was wearing a red dress and her back was revealing. No wonder taehyung fell for her.

She is so pretty and even boys are crazy for her. I know she is his ex but love comes and go too.

"Why does my heart hurt? Strange" i said as i place my hand on my heart. It felt like my heart is pressured by something.

'Chungha-yah just get it over and accept the fact that this taehyung your seeing isnt my taehyung that i know. He doesnt EXIST!'

"Aigoo... why are you crying?" A voice interupted.

I shrugged off the thoughts and realise that i was silently crying.

"Are you jealous?" She whispered.

"Guess what? Everyone listen!" She yell to get everyone's attention.

"She said that taehyung is her boyfriend! What a joke?! Who would have believe taehyung dated a rubbish like you" she said and everyone starts to laugh.

I look up taehyung to expect him to save me from this situation but he was standing there watching me getting hurt by seolhyun.

"Your just a poor girl who wishes to date my oppa right?!" She said while smirking evily.

"You guys need to know that her dad drives a van! A dirty and old van that barely even works! Get it fix!" She smiled before throwing a handful of money at my face.

The laughter became even louder and i felt too embarrass to even speak up for myself.

My tears kept flowing down my cheeks non stop.

'Someone please just save me'

"Go home you poor" the voice came from the crowd.

"Go home you poor! Go home! Go home!" Everyone starts to chant.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! STOP IT! EVERYONE! SHUT UP!" jisoo yell while squeezing through the crowd.

"Chungha-yah" yoona and jisoo ran towards me.

When they were about to hug me to comfort me, i walked away saying "im going home"

My eyes were blury due to the tears filling up at the corner of my eyes.

I wiped them away without looking infront and bumped onto someone.

"Chungha. Whats wrong?"  A man's familiar voice was heard and the guy held both of my arms to stop me from walking.

It was Mingyu.

I tried to free myself from his grip but failed and i ended up crying even louder.

"LET GO!" i yell.

He put on his jacket over my shoulders and bring me to somewhere else.

He lead me to his car and let me in.

"Dont listen to them okay?" He said while i am still in pain.

"There is nothing wrong with being poor in fact your not even poor. They are just too full of themselves" he said, trying to comfort me.

"I'll give you some time to cool yourself down. I'll be outside if you need anything" he said and get out of the car.

My tears start to flow down my cheeks again. I regret coming here.

'How could you taehyung? All you did was standing there watching the show?!'

I was really dissapointed with everyone and i dont even know how to face them in school.

I called mingyu to come in and ask him to send me home. He did and he send me to my house's doorstep to ensure im safe.

"Goodnight and dont think too much" he said.

"Thank you" i bowed to him and enter my house.

I shouldn't have gone to jisoo's house party. It was all a mistake.

To be continued...

"Sorry for taking so long :("