"Yeah" I asked quizzically. She turned around a huge sniper in her hands. "Your going to scare someone" she said handing it to me.

"This is so heavy" I said as I was barley able to hold it up. Steve grabbed it for me. He put it on the ground as it stood on three legs.

"Do you know how to work it" he asked. "I've seen movies" I said shrugging.

"Good enough" Natasha said standing next to me.

"Ok now if you look down there's going to be a bald guy" she said grabbing her phone. "Here" she said letting me see the photo of this man.

"He has a tie on, when we tell you to, I want you to point at him" she said calmly.

"You'r not going to shoot him" Steve said reading my expression.

"Just scare him, point at his tie" I nodded and she handed me an earpiece and gloves so I can talk to them.

Putting on the earpiece I was able to hear Natasha and speak to her from the inside of the glove.

"We'll be back" Natasha said leaving with Steve. I nodded laying down behind the sniper.

I inspected the sniper and pushed a red button. It let out a red light. Just what I needed.

Turning it back off I looked for this bald man. After a couple minutes I found him hugging another man.

He answered his phone when I heard Natasha "point at him now" she said and I pushed the red button.

He looked down at his tie then tried to look for the shooter, but I was too high for him to notice me.

"Alright. He's going to go and turn the building, follow him, but turn you the light off" she said and I complied.

"If he runs, shoot him and leave the building" she said flatly. I felt my heart start thumping.

Don't run dude, I'm not in the mood to kill you.

Please don't run.

He turned the corner and I breathed in delight. "Got him" I heard Natasha say and I rolled over in my back composing myself.

After a good seven minutes I stood and dusted myself of. The roof door was thrown open and the bald man fell foward.

He stood up and looked panicked. "tell me about Zola" Steve said pushing him.

"Never heard of him" the man clearly lied receiving another push from Steve. They were making there way to the edge of the building.

"What were you doing on the boat" Steve asked him.

"I get sea sick, throwing up" he said getting to the very edge. Steve grabbed his shirt as in to throw him off.

"Really, this is your plan, scare me, pretend your going to push me off" the man said smirking. "It's not your style Rogers" he said with a point.

"Your right" Steve said putting him down. "It's not" he smother the mans suit.

"Your right" Steve said putting him down. "It's not" he said smoothing his suit.

"It's hers" he said moving out the way as Natasha smirked. She kicked him and he fell backwards.

"Guys" I said going to look over the building but Steve didn't let me by grabbing my arm.

I looked at him skeptically. He gave me a 'trust me' look. standing by them Natasha spoke up. "What about that accountant Lora" she said snapping her finger.

"Lilian" Steve said letting my arm go. "Yeah shes cute" she said in a way I'm guessing trying to get him with someone.

"Yeah, I'm not ready for that" Steve said.

Out of nowhere I saw Sam fly up with the massive wings of steel. He let go of the man and landed. He turned around dramatically and i giggled.

"Alright, alright, you guys are a threat to not only shield but hydra" he said on his knees with one hand up.

"Zola's seeing the future of people, and eliminated the ones that are a threat" he said standing.

"How" I asked stepping forward. "Your past, he looks at your taxes, your jobs, your damn act scores".

"What then" Steve asked him. "Oh my god, pierce is going to kill me" he said turning around.

"What then" Natasha said as Sam grabbed him from behind.

"Then he'll scratch them off. He's using the helicarriers, a few million at a time" he said in a whisper shout.

We lead Jasper to the car so he can explain more. Thanks to Sam I learned his name.

Siting between Natasha and jasper in the middle of the backseat I kept inspect the sniper. I really liked this thing.

"Hydra doesn't like leaks" Jasper said desperately. Then out of nowhere his window was shattered and a metal arm grabbed him.

It threw him across the freeway were a truck hit him. Natasha threw me to the front were I straddled Sam and she did to Steve.

"It's him, it's the winter soldier" Natasha said and my body went numb..

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

Finally finished this one. I hope there's no errors. I know I left one I couldn't find just let me know and I'll fix it.

Buckys in the next chapter guyysssss.

Love Em 😘