Erase and Datastream

(Datastreams POV(Error))
    My leg bounced nervously as I looked around. I knew he was here, I just didn't know where. I had followed the eraser shaving to this AU so I knew he HAD to be here somewhere. I heard a slight popping noise as Nightlight (Nightmare) popped in besides me. He asked quietly, "Any sign of Erase and Daymare?" I reply, "No, and that probably scares me more than anything​. The trail led HERE. So, where are they?" Nightlight frowns and chews on his tongue.

                 (Eraser's POV (Ink))
    I watch them hiding behind a bush with a smirk. Idiots. Do they really think a BUSH would hide them? Heh, they've pulled a lot of stupid stunts to try and surprise us but that has got to be the dumbest. While they are looking for me because of the false trail I laid down, Daymare is reeking havoc in Hephetale. Morons, did they ever think they could cat---
      "ARGH!" I yell as Datastream's strings entangle me and I fall to the ground. I hear Datastream yell "GOTCHA!" He is much too smug about this. I put on my best smile (even though I am seething on the inside) and say, "Aww, hi Streamy! Long time no see! I would give you a hug but I am a little tied up at the moment." Nightlight groans at the terrible pun and internally so do I.

      (Nightlights POV (Nightmare))
   I groan loudly at the terrible pun. Really? 'Tied up' was the best he could come up with? Erase seems a little to calm about this situation for my liking however. Whenever he seems as relaxed as he is he normally has a plan. And we still don't know where my brother is. Datastream sighs at the pun but since I know him well enough I can see the blush that dusts his cheeks.
    I say to Erase, "Where's Dream? Where is my brother?" I hate the grin that Erase gives me, "Oh, your brother? Well, your BROTHER is dead and gone. Shattered Dream is....." He trails off with a smirk. Trying to provoke me, and its working. I step forward, not sure what I was going to do but Datastream put out his arm to stop me.
       He says softly to me, "Don't let him provoke you into doing something you'll regret later. We will find Dream." A familiar voice speaks up from behind us, "Find me? I don't think you'll need to do that."