"Or that. Yeah, there's that, " David admits, grabbing the handle of the door to the Mess Hall.

"I dunno, I feel kinda bad making the campers work so hard just to impress that guy," Gwen mumbles.

David smiles and playfully elbows Gwen, making Eva a bit jealous. "Don't worry! Once we tell them about the ice-cream pizza party, I'm sure they'll see it was a~ll worth it!"

"I hope Karma didn't do anything crazy in there," Eva sighs.

David laughs a little and opens the door, his smile drops when he processes the scenery infront of him.

Kid were running around the room, acting like crazy idiots. Random shit was all over the floor, and the Quartermaster was tied up to a chair.

The counselors' mouths were open in shock.

"We got ourselves an uprisin'!" The Quartermaster yells, gaining the attention of the kids, who smile creepily at the counselors.

After a quick scuffle with the kids the counselors are eventually tied to the flag pole outside of the mess hall.

Gwen is tied upright on the flag pole, her feet dangling about half a foot off the ground. David is tied upside down on the opposite side of the pole with Eva sitting on the ground next to him, also tied up.

"Seriously, Karma, why'd I get tied up as well?" Eva asks.

"Because I felt like it, plus, I have ulterior motives," Karma says, shifting her eyes between David and Eva. Eva follows her eyes, and blushes when she catches onto what Karma is implying. David is oblivious to what had just occured.

"Max! I am very disappointed in you for this behavior!" David half shouts, "But I'm also torn, because you were very clearly paying attention during knot-tying class!"

"Shut up!" Max yells, slapping David across the face, "We're in charge now, Davey! The camp is ours!"

Every camper cheers at Max's words.

"This is just like "Le Mis'!" Ah, I love it!" Preston fangirls.

"Don't make this lame, Preston," Max says.

Karma absentmindely glares at Preston, who was oblivious to her stare.

"Max, let us down NOW," David demands.

"Karma, I swear to God, if you don't untie me I will take away all your waffles and cola," Eva threatens, glaring at Karma and struggling against the ropes.

Karma laughs maniacally, "HAHAHA!!! Jokes on you, sister! I've hidden it all in a new, and better hiding spot! You'll never find it now!!!"

Everyone looks at Karma, a bit freaked out after her outburst. Well, except for Eva. She just glares at Karma.

"Anyway... I'm serious, Max. Let us down. Cameron Campbell is coming to the camp tomorrow and we need to get ready!" David says.

Max smirks, "Oh, even better! You'll definitely be fired once he sees the state the camp is in... OR will be in. COME ON EVERYONE!" Max walks away.

"Yahoo!" Nikki cheers, she and the rest of the campers following Max.

"Oh, we have to stop them!" David says.

"Yeah, I refuse to sit up here for the next 24 hours!" Gwen agrees.

Neil reaches up and places a tablet in front of Gwen's face, and walks away. The tablet is playing is "Teen-Prison-Mom-Wars".

Gwen gasps, "Ohmygosh! Trash TV!"

"Goddammit! Karma, I swear, you are going to regret this!" Eva yells