Chapter 1

hhHHH O god XDD

-------

A week has passed by, and today is when two new campers join Camp Campbell. 

Currently, Eva was waiting by the bus stop with David, Max, and Karma. Eva was wearing her Camp Campbell shirt, jean shorts, and brown boots. Karma was wearing her occasional ombre purple hoodie with a blue hood, jeans, and a fur lined black boots.

"Jesus Christ.." Karma mumbles.

"Can you believe it guys? We're not getting one, not three, but TWO new campers today!" David said enthusiastically. 

'Wow, he sure seems excited,' Karma thought. She rolls her eyes and sighs.

 "Yup, It's really truly horrifying, " Max says.

"Horrifying? What, are you afraid of making a few new friends Max?" Eva smiles as she walks up to Max and ruffles his hair. Max growls and swats her hand away. 

"I'm not here to make friends, Eva. I'm here because camp is where kids are sent when their parents don't want to deal with them," He says as he fixes his hair a little. Karma snickers,

 "Why do you think we return the favor when they hit seventy?" she adds. Eva smacks her upside the head. 

"Hang on a sec, what are you two even doing out here?" David points at Karma and Max. They both exchange glances. 

"Well, it's definitely not because the bus only comes in from the city to drop and pick up campers, and so far seems to be my only reasonable method of escaping this fucking nightmare of a camp!" Max rambles, "Definitely not that,"

"Hey..Language"

"Suck a d-" Max is cut off by David picking him up by his shoulders, and holding him up to his face.

"All I want is for you kids to have as much fun as I did when I was a Campbell camper," David says shaking Max up and down, "Is that really to much to ask?"

"I refuse to believe someone as happy as you can possibly exist," Max says. All of sudden, they hear a bus honking. David gasps excitedly and drops Max on the ground.

"The bus is here!" He exclaims and runs off. Eva helps Max up, and asks,

"Are you okay, Max?"

"Fucking peachy," He growls. Eva sighs and turns to see David running towards the bus.

'What is he doing? The bus is going to-'

"Helllllooo! Welcome to Camp-"

*CRASH*

"AHHHH!"

'-Hit him...' Eva face-palms, and Karma and Max look towards the wreckage,

"Is he dead?" Karma asks, happily curious.

"Hopefully," Max replies. Eva glares at them both.

The bus  door swings open to reveal two kids. A girl with turquoise hair and pink eyes wearing a yellow shirt and red overalls, and a boy with brown hair, and blue eyes wearing a yellow turtle neck and red pants.

"Kids are here," says the Quatermaster. The girl jumps off the bus.

"Hah," she lands in front of Max and Karma, inhaling deeply, "Oh yeah, smell that nature! Oh that's the stuff."

"Ugh," David gets up from in front of the bus.

"Aww, dammit," Karma mumbles to Max, "I had hoped he died. Would of made things easier." Max snickers and nods. Eva walks over to David and helps steady him.