15

Baby, you are my world.
You're the smile on my lips,
the tears in my eyes,
the heartbeats in my heart,
the one in all of my dreams,
the happiness in me,
all the colors in my eyes.

Baby, you're the breath in my life.

~ Precious, Quote 15

Later the night both of them arrived at their house. After the appointment both of them had lunch at small place Niall had found out not weeks ago, always going their when Harry is out of station. They went for a walk in the park, not talking about the appointment at all.

It wasn't like they were avoiding it or anything. Both had taken one look at each other before getting out of the car for lunch and didn't speak at all. It was like a non verbal decision, something about the air around them.

They had meet Zayn and Louis afterwards for few hours hanging at Zayn's place, having a nice relaxed afternoon. Niall had said nothing to either Louis or Zayn, so the topic didn't come. They all laughed watching a comedy movie, eating some chips and drinks. They came home little late, definitely past Harry's dinner time.

It was when Niall started changing that Harry began, taking a seat at the foot of the bed only in his dress pants shirt bundled in his hand to go for wash, watching his husband unhook his bra after pulling off his top.

"I am so relieved baby, so so relieved.
I don't know what I would have done, if something must have happened to you"

His words had paused Niall in his action, turning around to look at him. Harry would lie if he said he didn't find Niall attractive, that he didn't want his mouth on those huge blossoms.

He looked up as Niall whispered, before taking few steps towards Harry, the bra hanging on his chest "Harry....."

Harry continues, taking Niall's dainty palm in his, rubbing his thumb over those pale dainty fingers of his husband as he pulled him beside on the bed before turning to seat directly in front of him.

"That's the best news I heard baby, I would have gone mad if you - you know what lets not talk about this.... Will do something -" Harry's voice is just a whisper as he says, not able to finish his words, his eyes cast down as he plays with his fingers,his chest heavy with emotions. He can't even fandom what he would have done, it something happened to Niall. If he would have to spend the rest of his days without Niall in them.

"Harry?" Niall's sweet voice falls in his ear and he looks up at him from behind his hair that are fallen on his forehead.

"Yes baby"

"Wh-what if...the doctor s-said I can get cancer...like there are chances -" Niall's stutters and Harry quickly pulls him close, cutting him off with the shake of his head. His fingers tightening over Niall's unconsciously,

"Niall the doctor didn't said you are going to get cancer or there are more chances of you having" he says reassuring the lad, he tilts his face to look at him as soon as Niall drops his gaze

"Baby, you have as much chances as me or any other person. And like everybody else we will not think about it too much and just live life, okay?" he speaks slowly and softly letting his words sink. He himself is escatic about hearing doctor's words, knowing there is no danger lieing ahead for his baby. That he wouldn't be snatched away from him.

"Ya, ya.. You're right" he chuckles, eyes glistening with unshed tears and Harry quickly pulls him into a soft kiss.

Trying to show him as much love as he can from the kiss, although he knows the love he has for Niall will take more than just one kiss. The love he have for Niall is so enormous.