04

you may not be here with me 
but thoughts of you
are always in my heart......
....... I miss you 

~Precious Quote 04

Niall twisted and turned for the. twentieth time before he sat up giving up on the idea of getting sleep. It has been weeks since the last time he saw Harry. Yes they have been married and yes, he understands Harry has work but he is always on tours, going places and leaving Niall all along

Now Niall was being a hypocrite as they recently came back from their honeymoon. But that didn't mean for Harry to take off in five days. Although he came back in a week but then again he went away after two week spending with Niall.

And its been month now since the honeymoon and he hasn't come back yet.

Niall forgets the principle of night time  and just calls his husband, needing to hear his voice. He settles back comfortably in his fluffy pillows as the phone rings now connected 

A yawn is heard from the other side and Niall almost, almost feels guilty of disturbing Harry's sleep. But that is replaced by the thought of how he could have been with him and instead is sleeping somewhere miles away leaving Niall all alone in this big house.

'' Sup babe? " Harry murmurs into the speaker and Niall is already relaxed and calmed just by hearing his voice.

He whispers softly" when are you coming back? "not able to help himself. He just misses his husband far too much. There is a sigh on the other end and Niall doesn't know to take it in a bad way or just Harry being tired.

" I told you princess, I am coming on 24 th which......is two days later"he hears a rough murmur and Niall sighs, yeah he knows when Harry will be arriving but he thought maybe asking him again will reduce the time.

"I am sorry" it is a whisper as Niall is suddenly feeling vulnerable and when he hears another sigh, tears threatened to leave him and he quickly goes to cut the phone.

Surely, it was a bad idea waking Harry up from his nice sleep.

He is so stupid sometimes.

He cuts the call putting the phone on his chest and looks up at the ceiling willing to go to sleep again.

Only this time his phone rings, he picks up already knowing who it is going to be.

Before he can apologize for not thinking a voice cuts him and he can  hear Harry is now more awake "Don't you ever cut call like that and say sorry"

He nods and then thinks better and mutters a small okay. Harry replies in second "I should be sorry. I was in sleep, I should've known you must have called for a reason. What is it baby?"

Niall giggles lightly of how easily worked up Harry gets, always taking care of him and replies "Actually, it was not that important. Was just missing you", his voice goes all bashful as he tells the truth and he already knows Harry can imagine the blush creeping on to his cheek.

There is soft chuckle and Niall feels butterflies fluttering in his stomach just by that sound. It amazes him how Harry makes him feel even after a year.

"That is not something that is not important.. My princess needing me is the most important thing" he says making Niall giggles hearing the fond in Harry's voice.

"I love you" he blurts without thinking and flushes even after saying that for thousands of times. He hears some noise of shifting and scrambling around before Harry speaks again, his voice deep and slow filled with all the love.

"And I love you baby"

"I just miss you so much Hazzy, Louis is just boring making me tired and just wouldn't shut up about Zayn" he can't help but feel he is being childish right now, complaining his mom about his best friend but he doesn't care.

"Uh hun. You only miss me because Louis is boring you out" Harry's teasing tone makes Niall smile despite himself.

"Yeah" he whispers shyly trying to tease Harry.

"Yeah?" Harry questions amused and to his surprise Niall answers, pouring his heart out to him making Harry's heart beat faster with the amount of need in the words.

"And because I miss your kisses Hazzy and the touch of your hand, you sleeping with me. The bed is so lonely......" he leaves it at that fisting Harry's side of bed, loneliness coming over him again.

"Do you have a pillow beside you?" Harry asks out of the blue and Niall's ears perks up.

"Yes, I have" he says looking at Harry's pillow beside him.

"Well grab it and hug, imagine it's me baby with you, spooning you. Imagine me holding your waist as you wrap your leg around my wait and place your head on my chest... God I can't wait to meet you" Harry says, all his strength and not letting Niall know he misses him too giving away.

"me too. Do you have a meeting tomorrow?" Niall asks as he hugs the pillow to his chest looking outside the window to the night sky smiling a little.

"Yes, just finalizing a deal" Harry says waving his hand off.

"You have to sleep Haz, I have kept you for a long time -" Niall insists but is cut off by Harry

"shhh... I know you won't be sleeping after I keep the phone. How about I sing you something" Harry suggests already knowing the only way Niall sleeps is after hearing his voice.

"okay, I love you" Niall says snuggling under the bed befote putting the call on speaker setting it beside him as he pulls the pillow to his chest.

"me too baby. Now close your eyes and.... Hey angel, Do you know the reasons why, We look up to the sky?
Hey angel, Do you look at us and laugh
When we hold on to the past?
Hey angel......" and with that he sings till he hears a soft breathing through the speaker.

A smile forms on his lips, eyes dying to wait his princess as he whispers a very soft good night, his heart filled with so much love for his husband peacefully sleeping on the other line. 

"love you" he breathes the last two words before going to sleep himself

***
A/N
It's been a while but here it is. I know I am updating like crazy but my semester starts from next week. And I just got the schedule and hate all the teachers appointed this time! And more over I have Chemistry! I am horrible at that! I am 100%sure I am gonna fail in one subjects because apparently I am having 2 chemistry paper, one is organic and one is research based KILL ME NOW.

So, I don't know if I am going to stay alive this semester and decided to update as many stories as possible. If you are not able to link just vote on the chapter and keep it. Read it later or whatever you guys decide.

Anyways! My new book BLUE is out!! Please check it out!

I might be releasing a new book at the end of this week. It is a short spontaneous book I wrote, almost five chapters last night after surfing on YouTube!
So it is YouTube inspired :D and you guys gonna love it!

Also I know I have some books that have not been updated at all. Don't worry I will get to that.

Currently I am updating INTO YOU, LILAC HAIR, BLUE, PRECIOUS, SLAVE BET AND PERFECT hush..... Feels like a lot, not to me :)

Vote. Comment and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BOOKS.

Love
Ri x