Chapter eleven

"Hey you guys wanna go fishing in my new boat?" Mac's brother Johnny asked, he was talking nonstop about the thing. "Yeah, what do you guys think?" Mac asked looking to me and Emma. "Yeah sure just drive me by my house real fast." I said as we started hooking the boat to the truck.

Then we all piled in the truck, "Next stop Summer's house." Johnny said in train conductor voice.

"Hey Summer come here an help my will ya?" Emma said, "Ok hang on." I said getting up from the edge of the boat and walk toward her. "What do you need?" I asked sitting down beside her, "I need help with my hair, it's caught in my bathing suit." she said as she tried to lift her hair but part of her ponytail was stuck in the knot of the suit. "Hang on, and I'll get it." I said as I started it unwind her hair. "There, fixed." I said standing up.

After about an hour or two, we finally came home. I was burnt on my shoulders. "I'm burning! It hurts so much!" Emma wined. "Well you shoulda put on sunscreen, or that won't have happened." I said jumping in the front sit with Mac and Johnny, "Well I woulda if someone hadn't used it all. the name starts with J and ends with Y." she said angrily. I just laughed, "Why are you laughing?" she asked. "Because your redder the a cherry and your gunna be like that for a while." I said smiling evilly. "Oh shut up summer." she huffed. I continued to laugh.