Chapter Fourteen

"I can't believe you." Emma said, "My bother loves you and you still like Jackson. You can do what ever you want and you don't care who you hurt. Hell he even saved you!" She yelled at me.  "I'm sorry but its just....I don't want to hut him." I said looking at the ground. She stepped forward and shoved me. I was falling, and falling into nothingness. But then I wake up. I lift up and look around my room. I get up off my bed and walk toward my door, as I do I hear a snore coming from the corner. I look back to see my dog laying in his bed waving his feet in dream. I laugh to myself and open my door.  I walk downstairs too find my parents gone and the house dead silent. I checked the time it was eleven o'clock. My parent are probably out on their date night. I went to the kitchen and to the fridge, then grabbed a bottle of water. I turned to see flowers everywhere. I smiled at the cards I read and the get well balloons. They were all from friends and family. But one really caught my eye. Sunflowers, in a small glass vase with a card taped on. I walked toward it and read who it was from. It was from Jackson. I picked up the flowers and walk outside and put them on the porch. And as I looked up I saw a truck was parked by the barn and the barn lights were on. I walked toward the barn and walked inside. I didn't see anyone but I heard something. I spin around to see Mac drop a box. "Damn it." Mac said looking at me, "I was going to make it a surprise but that went to hell." He said picking up the box. "What.
Are you doing Mac?" I asked as I helped pick up the contents. "Well I was gonna have a welcome home party the day after you can home." He said setting the box down and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you." I said and kissed his cheek. "I love you." He said kissing my forehead. "Well since I know can I help, that can be my punishment for leaving the house." I said picking up some streamers and placing them beside the box. Mac came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "And why would you want to do that?" He asked as he kissed me once on my shoulder then rested he head there. "Because I love you and want to help." I said leaning back on him. "And you know how I am, always want to help." I said smiling. "Well then you can help by supervisoring." He said kissing my cheek then picking me up bride style. "What are you doing?" I asked giggling as he put me down on his truck bed. "That, now don't move from this spot just tell me what to do." He said kissing me then walking back to the table. I just laughed. "It would probably be best to start with the streamers." I said pointing get at the loft above him. "Alright." he said climbing up to the loft. "Please be careful Mac." I said getting up. "I'm always careful." he said laughing then looked over the edge, "There are hay bails down there right?" He questioned, "Yes, now please be careful." I said walking closer to him. "Finished." he said climbing down the ladder, I turned around to the table as I heard a yell. "Ahhh." and then a thud. I spun around to see Mac laying on the floor, with his eyes closed. "Oh my god, Mac!" I yelled running toward him. I went to my knees beside him, "Mac? Mac wake up!" I said shaking his shoulder. "Boo!" he yelled grabbing my sides and laughing. I jumped up real quickly, "What your okay? I thought you were hurt?" I said stepping away from him. "No I was just playin." he said looking up at me laughing then stopped when he saw I was crying. "Oh Summer I'm sorry I didn't think..." he said getting up as I walked out crying. "Summer I'm sorry, I didn't think you would cry." he said grabbing my shoulder to stop me. "Of course I cried, I love you and I thought you were hurt!" I shouted at him and turned away not facing him. "I love you too Summer, and I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" he said looking worried. "Yes but, please don't ever do that again." I said turning around and putting my head on his chest. "Okay, Summer I won't. I promise." he said wrapping g his arms around me. "Hey why don't we take a break and go inside for a little while?" he said kissing my forehead. "Yeah." I said as he grabbed my hand and we started walking to the house. We went into the house and sit in my room for a while just watching a movie. "I haven't seen that movie since I was little." he said as we went though the movies. "Well then let's watch it." I said picking up Spirit and putting it in the player. I grabbed the remote and walked back to my back and sat beside Mac. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my back on his shoulder. I turned to face him. "Mac, I love you." I said, "I love you too Summer." he said pulling me in for a kiss. We both pulled back the same time and just looked in each others eyes. He smiled and my heart fluttered, I smiled back and kissed him. I pulled away, "I love you." I said, "I love you." he said kissing again then hugged me. We watched the movie until I fell asleep. I slightly remeber Mac saying goodnight as Spirit had met Rain in the movie. Then quiet darkness took over.

Mac's P.O.V

She fell asleep on my arm a little bit after the movie started. She's  so beautiful, I can't believe she's mine. I kiss her forhead. I hear a car coming up the drive must be her parents. I grabbed the remote and turn off the tv, then pull the blanket up over us. I pulled her closer and rest me head on hers. I heard the door open and close as my eyes started to shut, and footsteps coming up the stairs. Just as the sounds reached the door my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock, it read 11:29 am. "Uhhhh, I so tired." I murmured as I turned to where Summer was sleep but she wasn't there. "What?" I said sitting up. Then I heard the sink start running then stop, then soft footsteps walking to the door. I close my eyes pretending to be asleep. "Mac? Are you awake?" a soft voice whispered. "I am now that you're here." I said lifting up smiling at her. She smiled back, and walked toward me and sat down beside me. I leaned closer and kissed her cheek then fell back on the bed. She smile wider and then leaned back across the foot of the bed yawning. "If you're still tired you know you can lay back down with me." I say looking at her. She crawled up the bed and slipped under the covers. I laughed and folded my arm behind my head. She snuggled closer to me and rested her head on my chest. I pulled her close to me and kiss her head. She slowly drifted asleep again, man she was tired. I laughed slightly and kissed her cheek, she so cute when she sleep. I closed my eyes and laid my head on the pillow and slowly dreams took over.

-dream- Still Mac's P.O.V

I was walking around my father land, looking for something but I just couldn't remember. I stepped out of the tree line and into a big meadow filled with flowers of all kinds. I don't remember this place, I thought to myself. Then I see movement on the other side of the meadow. It looked a lot like summer, I started walking toward her. I started to say her name but she disappeared into the woods. I ran across the meadow then into the woods. "Summer?" I breathed out still panting from the run. I heard giggling and it stopped. I walked toward the noise just then I was where Summer crashed. I was just below the road, It's raining and the tree and grass untouched. "What?" I said as I heard tires screeching. I looked up to see the underside of Summer's truck above me. I ran yelling out and the ground gives way under me, and darkness takes over. Then I open my eye to find myself in her car. I looked over to see her crying and yelling at herself. "Summer?" I whispered and see jerked her head to face me. "I'm sorry." she said as I woke up. I looked around frantically then looked down to still see Summer in my arms. I calmed down then, and pulled her closer trying not to wake her. I looked at the clock, it read 5:30. It's still early but I didn't want to sleep after that dream seeing Summer like that broke my heart. I looked down at her sleeping form to see her peaceful and quietly snoring. I chuckle lightly and kissed her forehead. I stayed up till the sun rose, and then closed my eyes not meaning too and fell asleep.

---------
Again so sorry for taking forever, I've just been having trouble with my phone and WiFi and stuff. So I will try and update quicker and make the chapters long. Tell me what you think, and please tell me if I have any errors and I will fix them. Have an awesome day/night!