Chapter Four

After that wonderful day I made sure no one knew, and after that Jackson started hanging around me more ,before he would say hi or just wave.
But now he walks with me to my classes and sits with me at lunch.
"Hey, Summer." Emma said to me,
"Hi Em, how's it going?" I asked still thinking about yesterday, "Ok, oh yeah you ready for the test today?"
She said and I remembered,
"Crap, I completely forgot about the test." I said hitting forehead with the palm of my hand. but then all of a sudden I was being grab by my hair and pretty much being dragged,
"What the hell, let me go!" I said, and thinking, is no one seeing this!
"Why didn't you tell me!" Joanne now facing me. "About what?" I asked rubbing my head where it was pulled, "About you and Jackson." She said with a childish grin on her face, "What are you talking about?" I asked even though I know what she was talking about, "I'm talking about you and Jackson and your little trail ride." she whispered it to me, "How do you know what happened?" I said thinking Jackson probably told her, "So it's true, you two kissed." She smiled and clapped her hands in excitement. "Who told you?" I asked, "Who do you think, your boyfriend duh." she said as she looked at me like I was stupid. "I thought he wouldn't tell anyone." I said looking at the lunch room where he was. "Do you know my brother, he tells me everything and he's been acting so proud lately so I knew something was up." she said walking the the lunch room door. "Let go eat I'm staving."
"Hey Em, what did u get on the test?" I whispered to her regretting not studying, I made a C, "I got a B+." she whispered back, "Lucky I made a C." I said making a sad face, which made Emma laugh at me. "Hey Matt wanted me to invite you to our double date, it's me and Matt, and if you and Jackson if your guys wanna come?" I thought it over,
"Yeah sure, where and when?"
I pulled out a piece of paper and pencil, "The pizza parlor and at 6:30, 7:00 maybe one of those times." She closing her book. She was such a bookworm, "Ok see ya later." I said as I waved goodbye.
"Hey Jackson, Emma wanted us to go on a double date with them and I said yes, it's at the pizza parlor at 6:30."
I said while taking a Lays chip bag from my bag. "Ok, sounds fun." he said smiling at me then closing my car door.

-------------

Sorry it took so long I've had school and other stuff.
Well anyway hope you liked it.