My Favorite Chair (LEMON)

"UGH! SASUKE!" Naruto screamed as he tried to put out the fire on his favorite chair to eat ramen in.

"NARUTO! STOP USING YOUR JACKET TO PUT OUT THE FIRE!" Sasuke yelled and persisted that he used the sink water.

"THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO USE SASUKE!"

"OH MY GOD! DID YOU NOT HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME?! HERE!"

Sasuke put out the fire with sink hose, then sat his butt on the floor and sighed in relief that the fire was put out and that Naruto was ok…well that's what he thought.

"Ow! It burns…" Naruto clenched his hand. He burned his fingers while trying to put out the fire.

"Naruto! I told you too use the sink water! Here let me take a look at it."

Sasuke got up and grabbed his hands. It didn't look that bad to him, but to Naruto it stung really badly. He waited a moment, then thought of something that would heal him. He smirked at the thought (THAT PERV XD)

Naruto looked at him and his evil smirk. 'What's with the smirk?' He thought to himself.

"Umm Sasuke…?"

"Let me try something..."

Sasuke stuck Naruto's fingers in his mouth and sucked on them. He slowly watched Naruto's face turn into the bright color of a red tomato; his favorite food.

"S-Sasuke…"

Sasuke released the fingers from his mouth, leaving a trail of saliva. He wanted it now and so did Naruto.

"Naruto?"

He asked for an okay. He nodded yes.

The little Raven picked up Naruto and headed towards the bed in their house. He plumped his cute Kitsune right onto the bed and in the perfect position, his legs spread open and the cutest expression on his face. And since Naruto's jacket was already off, all the other articles of clothing wouldn't be a problem. He stripped down his lover faster than Kakashi's thrusts into Iruka.

Sasuke looked up right into the blue eyes and smirked at the sight of his face. He went right in for a kiss.

Naruto kissed back passionately. He felt the Raven's tongue trying to enter in his mouth. He waited a moment then let him in. He explored his mouth, tasting the flavor of ramen. They fought for dominance, but Naruto failed miserably!

The pale boy released the kiss and started kissing down his neck and ended up playing with his nipples. Naruto arched back and held Sasuke's head.

"AHH! SASUKE!"

Naruto moaned out his named and entangled his hands within his hair. Sasuke became hard. Before Sasuke wanted to do anything else he paused for a moment, headed in his pocket and pulled a long thin piece of ribbon.

"What's that?" Naruto asked in confusion.

"To be honest. It's too keep you from cumming before I do."

"W-WHAT!? SASUKE! DON'T PUT THAT ON ME! I ALWAYS CUM BEFORE YOU! YOU KNOW THAT!"

"That's the point. I want you to wait."