"You're smarter than I thought." He rose up his hands. He was clapping.
"You two, out of here." He was talking to the two nobles, the lady obediently walked away with the man.

"I think you already know by now that your power is different from your brother's." He stopped clapping. "You were so lucky, sadly for you though." He touched my hair.

"I got my power from my mother." I batted his hand away. "The power you actually wanted. She had it, but you didn't know until we were born, right? It made you angry. So angry that you wanted to destroy our family and your own sister."

"I'm very impressed." He clapped his hands once again. "But let me tell you something."

"Your mother was weak, weak even as a human. She couldn't stand seeing the poor people on the streets so she was always giving away her things, she couldn't even manage to assert her authority."

"That's not being weak." I snapped back.

He ignored me. "And then, she fell in love with that stupid demon. He was just like her, a demon looking out even for humans. Two idiots meant for each other, really. But I still didn't have anything against them... but then, then it happened. You were born. Twins, such a joy for your parents." A fake smile was plastered against his fsce.

"Twins. Halfblood twins. Your brother quickly manifested his power, telekinesis, just like his father. But you, you were taking time. Your parents thought you didn't have any, but I spent entire days and nights studying about it."

"And what did you find out?"

"Then, I understood everything. You had what I wanted. You had the power of our ancestor. Our father, the old king, was a human, but our mother was the child of a halfblood and a human. She still had some powers left, but she was almost fully human, that's why we didn't have any powers. We were humans... or so we thought."

"But you still had some of it." I was staring at him. "And since my blood is half demon, it worked. My brother got my father's power, while I probably got only demon's blood without any power in it, but that made everything work, that made my ancestor's power work."

"And by now, I think you also know why I can use the same power." He looked at me, it was amusing for him.

I felt a grip in my chest. True, he could use the same power as me, while he was supposed to be not. It meant only one thing.
"You didn't..." I felt my eyes become watery at the thought.

"Oh yes, I did. I needed a demon's blood to activate my power as well and who else better than your father?"

"You could've used anyone else!" I shouted.

"Why risking it when using your father was so easy? He wasn't the one who told humans the secret "weapon" they could use against demons. They knew it way before that, but it was a secret and your father was the best thing we could use to spread it and then, after he eventually became hated by everyone, I could use him for my personal purposes." He laughed.

"I have your father's blood in me. All of it." I couldn't stand the smirk on his face. "Oh and not only that. When your mother died, I made sure to use her blood too."

I felt like I was burning inside. It was a strange feeling that I haven't felt before.

"But I'm still just a halfblood. I need to replace the human part of me... with your blood." He touched my shoulders. I didn't move away, I was still staring at him.

"How do you feel?" I asked. "How do you feel knowing that you've killed not only some people, but a part of your family too? How can you even sleep?" I was yelling.

"I don't care. I'm a demon." was his reply.
My feet left the ground once again, he was using telekinesis again.

Although, I wasn't afraid this time.

He could do whatever he wanted but everything he had was artificial and meant to disappear, to end. My father's blood in him won't forever be there, neither my mother's, not even mine if he got it. He was weaker than me.

As my feet touched the ground again, I could see his face fill with surprise.
I didn't wait for anything else. I literally let out the burning feeling I had inside me.

It was indeed burning.
Fire was all over the place, but it didn't affect me, I was immune to it. He tried to escape by running to the door, but before he could get there, I teleported in front of him forming also a strong wind that pinned him against the wall, away from the only way out of there. The fire was spreading quickly.

"You're not going anywhere." I teleported once again in front of him. I copied my brother's power to rise him up in the air, gripping at his neck, making it hard for him to breath. I was paying him back the same way.

"Do you know how we'll get out of here?" I asked with a small smile on my lips. "Suggestion: we're not using that door."

I stared at the wall behind him.

Now, D.O.'s power was going to be useful.
From the floor to the wall, everything opened in half. I was surprised to see we were on the third floor of the castle.

And now Kris with his flight.
Everything I needed was to think about their powers and in a blink of an eye, I could use it.
It was easy to get out of there. Now the only thing left was to call everyone.

That was pretty easy too, increasing my aura with so much power was now a joke.

In fact, it didn't take long for Kai to teleport with Sehun and Suho first.

"Missed me?" I smiled at Sehun as he looked at me with his eyes wide open.
I moved Gendros in front of me, he was unconscious.

"You..." let out Sehun. "How-"
"What in the world" Suho snapped.

"We need to go! The guards are coming!" Kai shouted.
"Tell me where to teleport us." I replied. Kai looked a bit confused but he quickly answered me to take them at the Base. I did as he told me, in a few seconds I was back there.

I missed that place so much.
Luhan was running towards us alongside with everyone else.

It was... it was because I suddenly fainted.

_______

I can't believe this book is soon coming to an end.
I'm feeling so saddd, would you like me to make some special chapters in the future? Like how Nayla and Luhan's parents met or something involving Nayla and Sehun?? Tell me~~

Thank you so much for reading!!

Vote and comment~

[unedited chapter]