Which he does after I see a tear fall out of his eyes. I can tell he feels bad, that he cares for me. But he screwed up and he knows it. I need time to think before the date and so does he. So I let him go home and let the rest of the tears fall. I decide to ring Brad before I get ready.

"Hello, Shai!" He said cheerfully into the phone.
"Hi Brad, so there has been a slight change of plans."
"Whats up?" he asks.
"So uhm remember Devan?"
"Yes that guy is amazing!" he giggles.
"Well, he and his girlfriend I guess you could call her. Want to join us on our date. Like a double date?" I suggest.
"Thats fine, as long as I'm with you."

"I can almost feel you wink through the phone Brad. The flirting level is high." I laugh.
"You are correct I did wink. You are a very clever one Shailene. I'll pick you up at 7. Dress up, remember the restaurant is nice!" he reminds me.
"I know, I know! See you at 7 Simpson."
"See you later Shai, bye."
He ends the conversation. I am looking forward to seeing Brad bit not seeing Devan with that slut.

I decide to stop moping about the date and call OakLeigh in my room. She is in there in no time and I say "Will you help me pick out an outfit? You know how indecisive I am about those things."
"Fineee! But if I do Niall gets to sleep in my room tonight!" she grins.
"Fine. But only tonight!" she nods and I go to my closet and pull out a few outfits. It took us a little while but we finally settled on a blue short dress. With black heels.

Since my hair was faded and ugly I decided to just put it in a cute but messy bun

Since my hair was faded and ugly I decided to just put it in a cute but messy bun. I put on makeup similar to the makeup I wore to the concert just more blue.

I took one more look in the mirror and asked OakLeigh how I looked she said I quote "If Brad doesnt think your beautiful like this than either he's mental or blind

I took one more look in the mirror and asked OakLeigh how I looked she said I quote "If Brad doesnt think your beautiful like this than either he's mental or blind. You look amazing!" I smile at her over dramatic response. I check my phone and see its 6:45 so Brad should be here soon.

I put on my perfume that Devan got me for my birthday. I keep my dads ring on and put on a blue lace choker. I grab my purse and leather jacket and make my way downstairs. I hear a knock on the front door, and I answer it. I see Brad in black skinny jeans, nice black shoes, a white button up shirt and a black coat. He looks so handsome. I find myself staring at him, while he does the same to me.