Chapter 2

Elise's POV

"Elise...." I heard a familiar voice calling me.But my sleepiness took over me. "Elise wake up" The soft voice that I heard just now became more harsh.Now I know who dare to bother me.

"ELISE WAKE UP!" Camila screamed literally into my ear. "Urgggghhh!! What do you want!?" We had a long talk last night so I decided to sleepover her house.

"I want your lazy ass off my bed now!" She dragged my body out of the bed that end up with me kissing the wooden floor.

"Ouchhh! What with the rushness!" The smirk acrossed her face annoyed me.How did we became bestfriend at the first place?

"Nothing, just want to annoyed you.Looks like my mission accomplished" She stated proudly,patted her right shoulder.

"Come on get up, I'm hungry" She motioned her hand signaling me to get up from the cold floor. "Fine" I groaned.I waited for her went out of the room and I walked toward the bathroom as soon as her disappeared from my sight.

I pulled up my white T-shirt over my head and put it on the sink.I did the same with my short shorts and my undergarment.Then I sinked my body in the warm water.The warmth that drowning my body bring pleasure to me that I closed my eyes and rested my head on the edge of the tub.

After I dried up my body,I pulled on my clothes and put on light make up that I bring everywhere in my hand bag.I let my black hair down on my left shoulder to stand out the structur of my face.

In the kitchen,I saw Camila already finished her strawberry pancake." What the hell!! Why don't you wait for me!!!" My voice echoed through the kitchen.

Camila jumped a little bit on the wooden chair due to the shocked of my startled. "Geezz calm down your tits bitch! It not like I left nothing for you!"

"Here" Camila handed me full plate of strawberry pancake to me.

"So......why are you so obsess with 'her'?" Camila asked started the conversation.I instanly left my attention that I have on my pancake and looked up to Camila with questionly face.

"Am I really really act like that? And no, I'm just having big crush on her.No! I think I'm inlove with her."

Camila gave me 'Of-course-you-are' face to me. "But you never talk to her.And when did you realised that you fell for her?"

Camila may irritated me sometime,but she always concerned for me.That what I like about her.Okay now I know how we became bestfriend at the first place.

"Well......it happened when I was tenth grade,but she was eleventh grade...."

*Flashback*

I fixed my glasses and put my thick books inside my locker.I turned around facing the hallway that crowded with the jocks,the mrs.Populars and those mrs.Cheerleaders.I sensed eyes staring me.I used to those stares but it felt different not as usual.

I looked up to all eyes,they looked toward my way but their gazes passed behind me.My curiousity told me to turn around.

What I saw left me jaw dropped on the floor.The two tall figures,with very good looking structures engraved on their faces talked cheerfully.

But they seem not bother with the gazed they received.The brunette hair girl made some jokes that got laugh in return from the blonde hair boy.

They just kept walking and laughing through the hallway.

That bright grey eyes

That laughs

That smile

Her voice

Everything about her is magnificent

"Look at the new guys! They are so hot!" They queen bee said.Her 'followers' nodded  vigorously as the queen bee made eye contact with them.

The next day,I saw those two fighting against the biggest jocks in the school.

"Don't you ever show your butt face here again! Understand?!?" She slammed Adam against the locker. "DIDN'T YOU HEARD HER!? ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!" The boy beside her yelled directly on Adam's bruise face.

Adam nodded vigorously not wanting to look at their eyes."I-I I un-de-derstand" he stuttered.The girl with the snapback let go of Adam's collar shirt and let Adam ran toward the other jocks like a scare puppy.

I never saw the jocks that scared.I wondered what problem they caused that made the new students blood boiled up.

For some reason I don't felt afraid of them but felt protected and saved.Maybe because they beated up the most scared jocks in the school.

The occurrence about the new students became the hot topic and instanly made them popular.I still didn't know the name of the girl with the snapback because I was too shy to ask her.And being the 'bookworm' lessen my confident knowing the fact that she'll not bother to know me.

At least I know the boy's name,Brian.Brian and the snapback girl always together.I called her snapback girl because she never left her snapback and wear different types of snapback everyday.

Brian and her look so closed but I don't think they are a thing.They always do that 'bro' thing that I don't get it at all and I noticed them frequently checked out on some girls almost everyday.

How do I know this? Well I'm just doing the observation.Call me stalker or what ever.I don't care.

I started to get interested on her the first time I laid my eyes on her.But I keep this feeling until today.'So this is  what love at the first sight feels like'.Sometimeshe caught me staring on her but I quickly turned my head and walked away from her.

Running away

From her...

My crush on her grew stronger when I saw her attitude towards other.She may be the 'bad girl' and the 'badass' type but she often help those who are needed.

On the other day,I saw her helped the janitor when some asshole kicked the janitor's bucket and made the water spilled everywhere on the floor.

Of course the snapback girl teached them some manner before helped the janitor cleaned the mess.

Present

"So thats all your reasons for loving deeply into her?" Camila cut my story.She gave me that 'you are crazy' face.

"Stop making that face.And the answer for your question is no." I answered.She nodded and told me to continue.

I smiled "I don't know why I love her so much.My heart just keep telling me that I'm the only one for her and she's the only one for me." I added with serious face.

Camila started laughing "That are s-o so che-essy! HAHAHAHA!"

"Stop laughing you asshole!!" It true the snapback girl like a magnet to my heart.Like we are in fantasy werewolf world that we're destiny to be mate.And yes I still don't get her name.Don't bother to ask me.Long story.

Camila hold up her hands in defence mode."But thats not all the reasons.The biggest reason is...." I put my empty plate into the sink and continued the story.