Chapter 13

Jungkook watched as Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok planned out everything that they were going to do once they arrived at the enemies' base. Jungkook had decided to sit out as his emotions were getting the better of him, his mind was stuck in the past when everything was better. When Jimin was complaining that Yoongi was not as romantic as Namjoon and Jin were when Taehyung and Jungkook would go around pranking everyone just for the fun of it. There were a couple of memories which stayed at the front of Jungkook's mind.

Taehyung ran through the rain; his school bag was above his head as Tae was trying to use it as a makeshift umbrella. The younger boy wished he could use his abilities and arrive home as soon as possible but after attempting to superspeed through the rain last time he realised that it was not an effective way of getting home quickly since he had slipped multiple times and ended up breaking his right arm and left leg meaning he had to spent four hours in A&E.

Taehyung's eyes darted around his surroundings as he looked for some type of shelter but so far nothing, he could feel the rain getting heavier and Taehyung felt more desperate to shelter from this rain. Soon his eyes clocked a bus shelter located on the other side of the road, feeling relieved Taehyung darted across the road and nearly dived face first into the shelter as he once again lost his footing.

Strong arms shot out and grabbed a hold of the falling teen and carefully returned him to his feet. Taehyung turned to face his saviour and the first thing he noticed was the look which was plastered across the other boy's face. The boy was obviously younger than Tae, he wore a white t-shirt, faded blue jeans and Timberland boots.

"Thanks" Taehyung muttered, his eyes never left the other boy.

"I am Kim Taehyung" Tae introduced himself as the other boy stepped out of the bus shelter and into the pouring rain.

"Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook replied as he turned away from Taehyung.

"Where are you going, it's raining, you can wait here until it stops" Taehyung said suddenly, for some reason he did not want the younger boy to leave him.

"It's stopping" Jungkook shouted over his shoulder as he carried on walking away, as soon as Jungkook was out of sight the rain stopped.

______________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook thought it would be the first and last time that he would ever see that cute brunette boy with the blank expressions known as Kim Taehyung, but luck seem to be on Jungkook side since, during the first thirty minutes at his new school, Jungkook ran into both Taehyung and a smaller boy which he soon learnt that his name was Park Jimin.

The pair had only known each other for just over a week when Jungkook decided that he did not want their friendship to stay like that anymore, so with the help of Jimin (who had been pining for the pair to get together), Jungkook set his plan into action.

Taehyung sat on the benches during his free period when Jungkook came running up to him with his cute bunny teeth on show.

"TaeTae" Jungkook shouted.

"Kookie, what has got you all excited?" Taehyung questioned the smiling boy.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me this Saturday" Jungkook asked.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" Taehyung replied.

"I never expected you to say yes, umm... how about the theme park?" Jungkook said.