Edd x Reader

You were having a bad life. I'm not just saying that to start a story, but I'm serious. First, you got fired from your job and you were late to pay a couple bills. Your parents won't loan you a couple bucks to get on your feet, and it so happened that your lover had left you for someone else. You were done. You didn't know what to do and you were stuck, just when you needed moral support, you found out that your best friend had been sleeping with the one you thought you would actually spend the rest of your life with. It was hopeless, what COULD you do? Nothing. But don't give your hopes up, Y/N. Something good is surely coming your way...

Edd's POV

The boys and I had just gotten back from the arcade, I, myself with leftover food, Tom with at least a million tickets, and Matt with his "novelty toys". We had so much fun, and we plan to go again at least tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Life was great, but sometimes I feel like something is missing....I just can't put my finger on it. 
After putting the leftover junk in our fridge, I gathered my art supplies and took them upstairs to my bedroom to prepare my fantasy art land (that's what I call "deep in the moment"). I like to escape from the world and focus on my drawings, I'd like to be one of the best artist's someday! Maybe like Leonardo Da Vinci? Maybe not as good as him, but maybe one of the best animators or...one of the best artists, like I said before. Just as I got my items ready for my drawing, Tom came into my bedroom.
"Edd," he leaned outside my doorway, staring at me with his big ol' black eyes. I looked up at him with a smile and accidentally smudged some pencil on my face without knowing it, "yeah, Tom?" Tom had crawled forward and sat at the edge of my bed. "Do you remember my friend, Y/N?" My cheeks flushed a light pink as I averted my eyes. I thought Tom's friend was cute, ever since the last time we met I longed to see her again, even if it was just a couple seconds. "I do remember your friend Y/N. Did something happen?..." I was a bit nervous because I knew that Tom never really came to me for anything unless he was drunk and crying over the little things, or something bad just happened out of nowhere. I don't know. Tom fiddled with his fingers and looked down at them. "Y/N needs a place to stay for a little while, and she has nowhere to go. I'm scared that if she goes anywhere else, they might...you know. I just have a hard time," I interrupted him, "trusting people?" Tom nodded to me and looked up, I could clearly sense the worry in his voice, but his 'eyes' remained the same. He looked tired. 
This made me smile as this could be a chance for me getting to know Y/N, plus...we needed some change around here, a girl around the house would definitely make a difference. I thought about how I could get rid of the indoor swimming pool and turn it back into Tom's room, Y/N could have Tord's old bedroom. 
As I was dozing off, Tom punched me in the shoulder. "Ow!" Rubbing my arm, I glared him, "what was that for?!" "Can she live here or not, Edd!?" My glare turned into a grin as I replied, not removing my hand from the area in which Tom punched me. "Of course she can, Tom. Of course." 

Reader's POV

It was hard finding a job...I didn't want a job that I didn't like, and my temper wouldn't be tolerated by most of the people I have met with so far. I sold most of my furniture and got a good hundred dollars or more. I regret having to sell them, but if I didn't then I wouldn't have any money at all. The stress built up to the point I decided to call my friend Tom. He told me that he would have to ask his other friend named Edd if I could stay there for a while. 
After waiting for so long, I finally received a phone call from who I thought was Tom.
"Hello?" Picking up the phone, I listen to the other side carefully. "Y/N, you can stay as long as you'd like! We'll be so happy to have you here! Come whenever you'd like an-" I heard the original voice of Tom, "give me the phone, Edd! You're probably creeping her out!" I listened to the two boys argue over the phone until someone else picked it up. "Hi Y/N!" It was Matt. "Uh, uh, Edd and Tom are currently arguing over who gets to talk to you so I'll talk to you since they're busy. You're allowed to stay here as long as you'd like! Anyways, I need to go, I don't want to be late for my manicure!" As soon as I tried to respond, Matt had hung the phone up. At least I was allowed to live somewhere until I got back up onto my feet again. 
Gathering everything I needed, I packed it all into my car. While doing this process, at least I found a couple things that I never use anymore. I could most likely sell this junk for a couple bucks. Enough talking, you're probably bored with me talking to me. 

Y/N took one last look around her house that she has spent a while in, looking at the hole she had punched in the wall and more...good memories here. After sucking it up, Y/N left the key under the mat and went to her car. This was definitely going to be a change. 

Edd's POV.....again

I sat in a chair and looked out the window. It was rainy and I was wondering if Y/N was ever going to come. Just as I thought about her, I saw a silver car pull into our driveway. I smiled and quickly put my shoes on, grabbing an umbrella. "Y/N," I said, preparing the umbrella so I wouldn't get wet. I opened the car door for her and held out the umbrella so SHE wouldn't get wet. I held up the umbrella as she stood below me and smiled. It seemed like forever that we stared at one another until a certain Tom ran underneath the umbrella and squeezed Y/N into a tight hug. 
"I'm so glad you're alright, Y/N. Edd and I were very worried about you...did the landlord kick you out of your apartment?" Y/N shook her head and smiled, hugging Tom back. "No, I just got up and left. I suppose the bills were too much for me to handle since I don't have a job." Tom had let go of her as a bead of rain rolled down his cheek. "We should go inside," I spoke. "I don't think either of us wants to get down with the flu," the three of us headed into the house as I offered to take Y/N's hoodie to hang it up. "May I hang your hoodie up, Y/N?" 

Reader's POV

Edd offered to take my hoodie as I pulled down my sleeves with a smile. "No thank you, I'm a bit chilly from the rain."
I didn't want to seem eager to get away from Tom and Edd, but I was really curious if I would have to share a room, sleep on the couch, or just get my own. I was so deep in thought that I did not realize that Edd was trying to ask me a question until Tom had poked me. "Y/N, do you want a cola?" I jumped and looked up, "I don't drink alcohol, I'm sorry." Tom looked at Edd and Edd looked at Tom. Edd smile and shook his head. "Cola, it's a soda?" I wasn't paying attention the first time I asked, so I apologized to show that I was respectful. 
"I'm sorry Edd," I sorrowed, "I wasn't paying that much of attention!" You followed Edd to the kitchen as he handed you a chilled cola that was sitting in the fridge. "It's not a big deal, Y/N, thanks for saying you're sorry anyway." He leaned forward and pecked my cheek, Tom crossing his arms in the process. My heart skipped a beat as I smiled (again) and went to kiss his cheek back. 
After a couple seconds, Tom lowered his eyebrows and just laughed it off. He was happy that Edd found someone to flirt with for once. 
"What's so funny?" Edd and I turned to Tom. 
"Nothing, I just thought of something funny. Say, aren't we going to show Y/N to her room? She HAS been waiting for a while." 
I watched as a bead of sweat rolled down Edds' temple. "About that," Tom rubbed the back of his neck while listening to what Edd needs to say. "I was thinking about removing the indoor swimming pool, but we would need to drain the water out somehow. 
"Already done!" Matt popped up out of nowhere and smacked his hands together, acting as if he had to wipe dirt off his palms. Edd looked at Matt in a terrified manner, "what do you mean you're done, Matt?" Matt pulled out a mirror and grinned. 
"I just opened a window, no need to keep all that greasy water now!" With that, Tom and Edd rushed to the spare bedroom. Matt surprisingly....did not mess everything up. When they looked out the window, there wasn't even a flood. They were impressed.
I followed behind the two of them while Matt followed behind me. It was getting late, and I wanted to set up my new bedroom. Although..I don't have a bed to sleep on. 

Tom's POV

"Don't worry Y/N," I turned to look at my friend, "you can sleep on the couch or in Edd's if he won't play chicken." I nudged the boy in the green hoodie as his cheeks dimmed to the color pink. 
"Don't be silly, Tom," he nudged me back as we laughed. Y/N stood in confusion and shook her head. "I'll sleep on the couch, you don't need to worry about me," she went to the front door and slid her shoes onto her small feet (at least they were small compared to mine). 
All of us went to help Y/N prepare her new home. 

Time-skip because I'm tired.
Edd's POV

I was tired after helping Y/N with all of her chores, Tom ended up leaving and going to bed. So it was just her and I to talk. 
"How do you like it here, Y/N?" I asked. "It's great! This house is actually much bigger than my own," she took a deep breath and leaned against me. "I hope I'm not bothering you by staying here, I promise I'll try to find a new home as quickly as I can." 
That's where I stopped her and turned Y/N to face me as we both made eye to eye contact. "Y/N, as I said before, you can stay here as long as you need to. You're welcome to stay here forever if that's what you want." 
She was flustered and leaned forward to kiss me on the lips. My eyes widened and that's when I heard the snap of a camera and the flash of a bright light. 
"I got it!" Matt ran off we didn't really care as much as you'd think we would. "I love you, Y/N." We held one another's hands and smiled to each other. "I love you too, Edd."

Tom: I have a boner