Edd x Reader (Nature night)

You and Edd have decided to go camping, the others weren't too keen on the idea, so they all stayed home. While you and Edd were in the woods, you began to set up camp for the night. "It's a shame that the others didn't come with us, Edd. We really could have used the help." "I know Y/N, but if they wanna miss out on the fun, then let them!" You smiled at Edd, he was always so happy...it made you happy as well. An hour has passed, and Edd was trying his best to make a fire. "Edd, we could use a lighter if you'd like." "Nah, let's use this." Before you could ask him again, Edd had finally got the fire working. "Edd, you did it!" You hugged him and you both sat at the fire as Edd pulled out the things to make smores. "It's chilly at night.." You said trying to warm your legs, Edd pulled off his favorite green hoodie and plopped it on you. "Should we go in the tents and get some sleep?" He asked while hugging you, trying to give you warmth. "I don't know Edd...I'm kinda scared." "Scared?" He asked with wide eyes, "scared of what?" You took a deep breath and pointed out to the entire woods. "Ooooh, I see." "Do you think I could sleep with you...Edd? Is that alright?" ...Edd's face was a tender shade of red, he just didn't know what to say. "I really think that you'll make the monsters of the woods go away-" "Okay, you can! Just stop being so cute!" He covered his face and his mouth. "Oh, Edd..." You hugged him as he hugged back tightly. "Thank you." You simply stated. "...You're welcome, Y/N." With that, you two got into Edd's tent, got comfy, then fell fast asleep. End.