Tord x Pregnant reader (Belly bump)

About two months ago you and Tord had sex. You saw him put on a condom, so you couldn't be pregnant. But you have noticed that you were gaining a little weight, and sometimes puking out of nowhere. You went to the store when Tord wasn't home and bought a pregnancy test. After doing what needed to be done, you soon found out that you were pregnant. With The Red Leaders child. You were nervous on how to tell Tord, you just didn't know how. You called him immediately. "Hello?" "Hello, Tord...you need to come home, right now. Please." You didn't usually bother him when he was working, but you agreed that this was a good reason. "Why?" Tord asked...you could sense the worry in his voice. "It's really important...and I need to tell you in person." With that, you hung up and waited for him to come. 

About 20 minutes later, Tord walked through the door. "Y/N? Are you alright?" He took his shoes off as with his red hoodie, and closed the door before making his way to you and taking a seat on the couch. You sat there with the pregnancy test, waiting for him to notice. Surely he did, and he slowly took it from you before looking at the tiny plus on its screen. "Oh man...did you take another one? Sometimes these things lie, c'mon..." Tord was happy, but then he was worried. "Yes.." you said shyly. With that, he hugged you and stroked your hair gently. He was crying. Not because he was sad, but these were happy tears. "I love you, Y/N.." "..I love you too, Tordy." End.