Tom x Tord (I don't really hate you)

Tom was pushed against the table making a vase fall and shatter onto the ground. "When will you fucking learn, Tom!?" Tord grabbed a lamp and swung at Tom but he had grabbed the lamp and whacked Tord in the face. "Not in a million years, commie!" Tord had fell on the ground and held his head while Tom picked him up by the front of his red hoodie and pushed him out the window. "Hey guys, we're ho-" Edd and Matt stood in the doorway. "Tom!" Edd dropped everything and grabbed Tom's wrist. "What the heck are you thinking?!" "He's planning something, he'll kill ALL of us! Like LAST time!" "Tord is a changed man Tom!" "No he isn't Edd, you'll see. YOU'LL SEE!" Tom gently pushed Edd away and ran to his bedroom. Edd and Matt made eye contact and looked at a passed out Tord that was thrown out of the window. "They seriously need to get along." Edd said while face palming. "I have an idea, Edd!" "What is it, Matt?" Matt whispered into Edds ear, making them both have a mysterious smirk. 

"I don't understand, Lyric. All they do is keep forgiving Tord when all he will do is use them!" Tom was talking on the phone with his best friend that he met at the bar a couple years ago. "Tom, you just have to cooperate with them. Make it seem like you're the good guy, and when Tord does something bad, then there is your chance to rain hate against him. Do you get what I mean?" "Are you saying I have to be nice to him?" "Pretend to be nice to him, prove you're mature than he is to Matt and Edd." "..Alright Lyric, thanks for the advice." "You're welcome, Tomo." With that, Tom hung up and took a deep breath. "Tord is a fucking anus."