Episode 2 part 8 PWS

' you're just gonna have a talk. Your not gonna die'

Gideon repeatedly said to himself while he walked to the Pleasure's Warehouse. He didn't want to go, but he needed to know what kind of person is his sister's so called boyfriend.

Gideon stared at the landscape and thought it was really beautiful, but he was too nervous to think about it. Usually, he would have thought to take a picture of it, but that didn't even cross his mind. He approached the Pleasure's warehouse where he was supposed to meet up with Dipper. But there was no one there. It was really creepy even if there was still sunlight, but it would be gone soon

He looked around to see if Dipper was coming, but all he saw was the trees, the snow and the scenery. It was so quiet that it made everything harder for him.

'Maybe his inside' Gideon thought. As  he walked to the warehouse, he somewhat felt being pulled into the warehouse. He couldn't control his feet like it has a mind of their own. He kept walking and walking unwillingly 'Calm down, calm down'

He opened the door. The only light source he saw was a faint yellow glow and the remaining sunlight passing through the glass windows. It was turning dark and he wondered if Dipper would really show up.

He walked more slowly and then the door suddenly closed, making Gideon jump and look behind. His heart sped up like he was going to have a heart attack. A light bulb was lit on Dipper

The glow was surrounding Dipper. He was sitting on a chair, his ankle on his knee, his left arm and right elbow on the arm of the chair while he rests his right side of the jaw on top of his hand. Then all the lights turned on.

"Gideon Southeast" he said and his voice echoed throughout the warehouse.  Gideon felt the chills on his spine when he mentioned his name. "What a pleasure to finally talk to you-"

He stood up still holding onto to the arm of the chair sliding to the back of the chair.

"Alone with no one to interrupt"

Gideon took a step back, but he was suddenly surrounded by a yellow glow. He couldn't move, he couldn't control his body, He tried to struggle but can't. He even felt so paralyzed with fear that he couldn't speak. He looked at Dipper and his eyes were glowing yellow.

"There's no escaping my power" he said with a smile.

"B-but your fake" he finally said.

"You think I'll fall into your silly tricks?" He laughed like he was talking to a stupid little kid "Remove your mask Southeast or should I break it for you?"

"W-what are talking about"

"You're smart, I can tell you that. You even made my sister think you're nothing but a powerless boy" he pointed out. One thing Dipper knew which was true, his twin was more greater at finding the truth. "But I can see that everyone can be wrong. Even my twin"

Gideon floated higher and the fear continues to grow. Dipper slowly walked to him as he heard every step that Dipper made.

"You have deceived everyone around you..... Except for me"

"I-I don't know what your t-talking about! Let me go!" He tried to struggle for freedom, but he still couldn't move.

Dipper smiled. A smile that was scaring the life out of Gideon. "It's funny that you think I'll listen to you. Stop lying and admit your crimes. Admit that you bear an amulet"

"A-amulet?"

"What else could you been using to shield my powers? Of course an amulet."

"I really- I don't have an amulet"