Episode 2 Part 3 PWS

Gideon sat in the midst of the cheering crowd. He had never seen those tricks before. He tried to think how they did it and have thought of an answer. Like they might be using mirrors, strings, projectors and some other things. Still, he couldn't cease to be amazed. He tried not to show his amazement to his sister, which was successful.

And there's a new thing bothering Gideon.

Why was Dipper staring at them?

Dipper seemed to be confused with a mix of irritation when he looked at them. From time to time Dipper would glance at him making him really uncomfortable

"Stand up everyone!" Dipper said cheerfully.

And so they did.

"Wah... How did he?" Gideon was confused.

"Now my dear sister and I will take a peek on your past and future" He announced "I will choose six people whose future will be revealed."

Gideon chant ' don't pick me ' again and again in his mind.

"Close your eyes and wait for a tap on your shoulder. If you get tapped, then please sit down" The crowd did what they were told to. Gideon waited anxiously for the tap. He heard a clap, then felt the tap. He quickly sat and opened his eyes. A lot of people had already seated and only six remained. That was really fast and you couldn't even see a trace of the person who tapped you.

He looked at the stage, seeing two tables and a crystal ball on top of each. He looked besides him and saw Pacifica still standing with her eyes closed.

"To those who are still standing, please open your eyes and come to the stage" Dipper said. Pacifica opened her eyes with a huge smile on her face. She hurriedly went to the stage like the others did.

"Let's see how this will go"Gideon said aloud, watching his sister shaking hands with Dipper.

"Let me Guess... Your name is Pacifica right?" Pacifica's eyes gleamed in amazement.

"How did you do that?" she said as Dipper chuckled. Gideon rolled his eyes. Her name was knitted into her scarf. Pacifica was the last in line and sat in front of Mabel. Dipper guided her to Mabel.

Pacifica sat in front of Mabel and the crystal ball. She looked at Mabel's calm and serious face. Pacifica looked at the crystal ball instead because her eyes couldn't handle the tension.

"Look into my eyes and give me your hand" Pacifica did what she was told. Looking into Mabel's piercing eyes really made her gulp.

"Guess I'll have to do it without the amulet" Mabel whispered to herself not letting Pacifica hear. Mabel looked at Pacifica's palms reading it. "For you, I will do a different process"

"Your 12 if my guess is correct and you have a brother, who was sitting besides you. You are a very cheerful girl and an animal lover" she said. Pacifica looked at her with awe. Mabel already knew this stuff and didn't need her amulet. She then took out the tarot cards. "Let us use this to have a more accurate view of your past present and future"

~~~~~~~

Gideon watches his sister and Mabel talk while she plays with some cards. He noticed that Mabel was really different from her brother. She gave a more mysterious vibe that could actually give you the chills just by looking into her eyes, but  he couldn't get his eyes off her. There was something odd about her too, like he had seen her before.

Pacifica stood up and went back to her seat. The twins announced for a short break. A confused look and a bit of fear with it. She sat down with her heads in the clouds again.