Episode 2 Part 5 PWS

Gideon was sitting on the couch, waiting for Pacifica to come back. The sun was about to set and he got more worried as the time passes by. He tried to read the journal so that he could at least be more calm.

It was a very bad idea.

He closed the journal along with his eyes. He inhaled, then exhaled. He was trying to calm himself.

'Calm down Gideon. She isn't going to be kidnapped by a zombie, a vampire, a werewolf or any other creatures. She won't get poisoned again. She won't be killed by a fake physic...... I'm making it worse'

He sighed at his attempts to get his worries away. He was acting too paranoid again. He tried to shake his head to clear his minds, but he failed.

"Gideon!!!!" Pacifica popped out of nowhere, startling her brother out of his seat

"Pacifica!" He exclaimed. Pacifica was grinning widely at her success to scare him.

"Sorry sorry, I just-"

"Where have you've been?! I was so worried!" He cut her off.

"Geez, You sound like mom." She huffed her cheeks.

"And what happened to your hair. It's bigger than your head" He pointed to her hair, which was up fairly high. How did he even do that?

"It's cool, isn't it! My hair is like umm.... WHOOSH like WHOOSH! But its kinda heavy. Dipper did this."

"Didn't Grunkle Fidds said that we shouldn't go under a Pleasure's roof" Pacifica gasped forgetting about that but she grinned at the end.

"Am I in a rebellious phase?!"

"Uhhhhh, no... Moving on. Are you sure you can trust him?" Gideon crossed his arms.

"Not this again" She groaned. "I don't know if you're  overly protective or just paranoid"

"Both"

"He's not like those bad guys in the cliché movies. He's not going to hurt me. He's nice and cool and....... "

Gideon was actually thinking in the lines of kill and kidnap. He looked at Pacifica's face, seeing her fidget and blush. Gideon faced palm, knowing where this is going.

"Let me guess, you like him?" She nodded slowly. When it comes to this kind of things, Gideon 'tried' to hide his anger and calm himself down. Pacifica would always complain about how an overprotective brother he is. What could he do? She's only 12 and he cares for her.

He took a deep breath.

"Look, I know you always say that I shouldn't interfere with your love life or whatever, but please hear me out just this once" Gideon said hoping Pacifica would understand

"Why should I? You'll just say I'm too young to get a boyfriend and that the guy wasn't worth it. Your too protective. You glare at every boy I flirt with. Even if you're no match for them" she whispered the last one to herself

Gideon signed. He definitely heard what she whispered. It was true anyways.

He had felt that her sister thought he didn't trust her and he didn't like it when his sister doubted his trust in her.

"True true, but I'm your brother and I worry for you. If you're going to be with him just promise me that'll get to punch him if he made you cry"

"You couldn't even punch a punching bag without hurting yourself" she crossed her arms, reminding him one of his embarrassing moments.

"Don't remind me. Now listen"

"Fine"

"I don't trust Dipper Pleasures, I mean what if he's some sort of crazy person who will kill you or worse" he said and received a disbelief look. "Moving on. I do trust you and I'll always do. Please promise me you'll be safe and remember that I warned you about this and I told you not to"