Episode 1 part 6 WW

“You had one job,” said an echoing voice. Only a faint glow and an eye could be seen from the source.

The Shadow Wraith sat down. He was back in his puppy form, but he was a bit transparent.

“You couldn’t even take two children to me, and you were going to kill one of them,” the voice continued.

“I’m sorry, my lord, but she also interfered again.”

“The Lone Wolf… I see. That’s a good thing. You were going to kill Pine Tree. You also took damage from him. I said not to kill. That’s why I shall punish you. I won’t recreate you.”

“But –.”

"No excuses, no spending my energy on a useless shadow. Goodbye."

The Shadow Wraith vanished again without a trace.

He then noticed two presences coming his way. One was the person who had been gone for a long time. "So he returns." He disappeared.

A male teen at the age of fourteen came back to the place where he was born a long time ago. He was famous and cameras liked to follow him around. He entered a big mansion and ignored the welcome of the servants as he went straight to a room. He didn't even knock and barged in. "I'M BACK, SISTER DEAR!" he said, but got silence in respond.

The room was empty, but the window was open and it let in cold air. There was something else out there. Then a head popped out of the window. A girl who looked similar to him. Her hair was almost all white, and it was the first thing he noticed.

Her eyes widened seeing him in her room.

"You look like a grandma... How long has it been?" he asked.

"Seven years," she answered as she entered the room and closed the window. She rolled her shoulder then her neck. "My hair will go back. Also, what are you doing here? You can't just barge into my room after all these years."

"Guess your hair is still like that. Uhhh... Would you give your brother a hug?" He extended his arms and waiting for his sister to hug him.

"No, you’ve still got some explaining to do." Even though that's what she said, the boy still hugged her. Her body began to ache more. "Dipper, stop hugging me."

"Oh... Sorry, Mabel." He let go and smiled at his sister but she didn't, partly because she was really tired and angry. "You've become cold. Didn't you miss me?"

"Oh! I'm sorry— I just fought a beast and my life span just shortened even more. I'm not tired at ALLLLLL. And there's my brother who didn't even bother to visit or even contact me for seven years and just waltz in my room unannounced! I don't mind it," she said sarcastically as she emphasized some words. "Of course I missed you! But my-"

Mabel paused. Dipped knew this line. Ever since that thick book came…

"Don't-" Dipper stopped her from continuing the sentence.

Mabel touched her amulet and activated it making things float pointing at him "But my aim is getting better!"

 Dipper face-palmed at his sister's joke. He then noticed everything pointed at him while his sister's expression was emotionless. "You're seriously going to hit me?”

She nodded and let a thick heavy book of puns and jokes hit the behind of his head hard. The book that Dipper hated so much.

"Ouch! That really–" He saw that looked really angry as a glare pierced through his eyes. At least that what it looked like. He knew he was at fault.

"I though you wouldn't come back. Didn't you say you hated this town?"  Her voice was quiet as she looked down. All the things the floated went back to its former place.

"Not you. I'll never hate you."

"You shouldn't have come back," she said to herself so quietly that her brother couldn't hear. She looked at her brother. She didn't want him to get hurt, to become worse but as she hated to admit it, she needed him here. "Dipper."

"Yes?" he replied.

"How are things handling on your side now that you've seen the current me?"

"I-I don't know anymore. Everything is just so confusing. Sometimes, I don't think I'm me."

"Did it happened again? That pain."

"No... Not since that day. I'm used to using the amulet."

"You've been overusing it. Didn't you listen to my warning before you went away?"

"Uh..." He remembered the part about not overusing it, but the other words just turned into blah, blah, blah. "...Kinda"

She suddenly felt a pain in her chest. Dipper didn't noticed because he was trying to remember what she said. Mabel needed him out. She didn't want him to see it, to see him.

"Just, don't do anything stupid, my stupid little brother." She attempted to irritate him, which was easy for her.

"Me!? Stupid!? What made you say that?! I'm am better and more mature than you! Also, don't call me little."

"My apologies, it wasn't my fault that you’re five minutes younger and a few inches shorter."

"How would you even know if I'm shorter!?"

"It's pretty obvious. I'm also sorry for offending you... I forgot about your lack of patience." She forced herself to smile (which failed) and was definitely making fun of his height. "Don't you think it's weird that you have a Big Dipper birthmark when your fans call you Lil' dipper. Well, you are my cute and tiny twin brother."

"I just got back and this is what I get!? I'm out!" He stomped out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

"I really did miss you," she whispered to herself as she stared at the door for a couple of minutes. When she ensured no one was behind the door. She then said with a demanding voice: "Come out now."

END OF EPISODE

RH NZYVO GSV PVB?

Sooooo.... I hope you guys liked it. I wanted to make it longer but this is all I could manage. I can ensure you that everything will get more interesting and I will get better at writing.

Also, to my paranoid readers (if There are any), What do you think of the code? It's just for fun anyway...  Or is it

Defying Gravity (Reverse Rises) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara