{6} The Second Bedroom Trip

"Shinobi Bout!," Denki said and put his cards down. "That's mean. You won again," Inojin said. "What a drag," Shikadai said and laid down. "I'm tired, I'll see you in a few hours". "No, Shikadai. Kagura said that he wants to play after this round, so get your ass over here," I said. "Fine, fine, but then I'll sleep after this round," Shikadai said. I shuffled the cards and gave everyone an amount of cards. "Shinobi Bout...," Denki said. "Jeez, that fast?," Iwabe asked and Denki nodded. He showed his cards. "You're so bad at shuffling cards," Shikadai said. "I'm not, let me show you," I said and took everyones cards. I reshuffled them and gave everyone their cards. "Shinobi Bout,"  Inojin said. "I give up, you can take it," I said. "I hate these stupid cards". "Cards did nothing to you, so don't hate them. They have feelings too," Metal said. "Yes, we actually abuse them. We smash them on the floor and they get ripped apart," Inojin said. "Very, very sad," Shikadai said and took the cards. He shuffled them and gave me cards first. And then the rest. "Does any of you have Shinobi Bout?," Shikadai asked and everyone shook their head. Shikadai smiled at me. "You're so mean to me," I said. "That's life, Boruto," Shikadai said. "Okay. And Kagura, why are there so many mosquitos here? Look at my legs," I said and rolled my pants up. "Sorry. Since the weather is always nice, there are often bugs and other insects flying around," Kagura said. "I have them too, but then on my arms". Kagura rolled his sleeves up. His arms were red. Just as red as my legs. "Yeah!," the others said. "I'm sorry that the weather's so nice here," Kagura said. "That's okay. But Kagura!," I said. "Stop calling his name, dumbass. You can already see that he listens to you," Shikadai said. "Okay, okay. But hey, let's hold a second bedroom trip!," I said. "What's a 'bedroom trip'?," Kagura asked. "That is that you hide candy and then go hunting on other bedrooms, with a limit of time. The group who has the most candy after the time runs out is the winner," I said. "That's a bit childish, but okay. I'll join if you want to," Kagura said. "We're still children, so we can be childish," Inojin said. "I didn't do these things when I was younger, honestly," Kagura said. "You're around 4 year older than us, so actually you almost have the same dumb past as us," Denki said. "That's true, but when will we start that childish game?," Kakura asked and Shikadai coughed. "Bedroom trip," he said and coughed again. Of course they were fake. Kagura chuckled. "We will start at midnight! And as the finishing touch, we will get Shino Sensei scared!," I said. "Not again, Boruto," Inojin said. "Previous time it didn't work on your father, so I want to try it on someone else," I said. "He wasn't scared because he's awesome!," Inojin said and did a hairflip. "My father is the assistant of the Hokage!," Shikadai said and did a hairflip too. "My father IS Hokage!," I said and did the ULTIMATE hairflip.

"Anyways, don't you think they will see me? I'm much taller than you," Kagura said. "Too tall," Inojin said. "Don't worry about that!," I said. "I already know what to do". "And that is?," Shikadai asked. "You will see, Shikadai, you will see," I said and smiled evil. "Let's make teams first".

"Team 1 is Sumire, Namida and Wasabi with Sarada as leader. Team 2 is Shikadai, Inojin and Kagura with me as leader," I said. "Why did you actually need to become the leader?," Shikadai asked. "Because I was that too on the first bedroom trip and I created this game, that's why," I said. "Jeez, okay," Shikadai said. "Anyways, Team 3 is Denki and Metal with Iwabe as leader. That's it," I said. "But we're with less people," Denki said. "Then you get a headstart. You will get candy at the start of the game," I said. "But how do we know which candy is from who?," Kagura asked. "We will write 'Claimed Sweets' on a box and put our candy in it," Inojin said. "And how do we make sure nobody steals even though it's in a box?," Kagura asked. "We will put explosive tags around it," Shikadai said. "That's a new rule...". "That's really dangerous. I don't want that any of you gets hurt," Kagura said. "C'mon, Kagura!," Denki said. "I just care about peoples well-being. I really do care about you. You're still young," Kagura said. "Yes, that's true. Auntie Tsunade's relative died from an explosive tag," I said. "That rule will be scrapped from the list. Yay, no new rules... let's head to our rooms".

"Team 1, are... you ready?," I asked. "Yes, we're... ready!," Sarada said. I hate how these walkie talkies are still tripping. "Team 3, are you?," I asked. "Yes!," Iwabe said. "But most... importantly... Team 2, are you... ready?," Denki asked and we laughed. "Yes, we... are," I said. "Let the bedroom... trip start in... 3, 2, 1... GO!".

We got up and went to the door. "Wait, I hear footsteps," Inojin said. We waited a while and Inojin slowly opened the door. Sarada's team was standing right before us. "Hey, how can you be here that fast?!," I asked. "Because we're fast," Sarada said. "Can we first get out before you get in?," Shikadai asked.

"Thank you... RUN!!"

We ran to Sarada's room, which was downstairs. "Why is this staircase so long? Jeez," Shikadai asked. "I'm sorry," Kagura answered. "Now, where is their room?". "There!," I said and pointed at a door. "Boruto, it's not good to point at people," Shikadai said. "Look, Sumire's there with Namida". "Sumire!," I shouted. "We're here and we're going to...". "What's wrong?," Kagura asked.

"Denki, Metal, Iwabe... head to... Sarada's room. Sarada, Wasabi... come here, Sumire got... attacked. The bedroom... trip is cancelled," I said.

Slowly our classmates arrived. "Let me heal the wound," Sarada said. "I'm glad there's a Medical Nin with you," Kagura said. "I got it from my mother," Sarada said and smiled. "Yeah, yeah, just do your work," I said. "You're so impatient, Boruto," Shikadai said. "I'm not," I said. "I'm done," Sarada said and stepped back. Kagura put some bandages around Sumire's arm. "If it weren't for Boruto, you would lose too many blood and eventually die, Sumire," Kagura said. "Really?!," we  asked. Kagura chuckled. "Just kidding, nothing bad will happen. It's just a small one, some treating like this is already enough".