Chapter 10

The next morning, I hurried and got ready. I hopped out of the shower and rushed to put clothes on, I didn't care if I matched I just hurried and jumped into my car. As flustered as I was, I remembered my usual routine. I rolled the windows down, put the convertible top down and put in my favorite Dragon Slayers CD in. I hurriedly backed out of my driveway and sped to Gajeel's place. I parked at the gate and tried to buzz in. I buzzed once.... twice... and thrice. Finally someone answered.

"Hello? Who's this?" The person asked. This person had a feminine voice so I could only assume it was a girl speaking.

"I'm Gajeel's friend, who are you?" I asked, not noticing the aggressive sass that appeared in my voice due to the fact that there was a girl I didn't know about in Gajeel's house.

"I'm Gajeel's sister, Juvia." She replied.

I sighed in relief. "Is Gajeel there?" I asked.

"No, he left for Crocus. He's performing a concert there at the Domus Flau." Juvia replied.

"Oh alright, thanks!" I didn't wait for a response and I hurried into my car and headed home. I was about to head inside when I stepped on something at the doorway. An envelope... I opened it, revealing a card. As I took the card out, a silver ticket fell out. I picked the ticket up. All it said was "1 Admission". I put it in my pocket and opened the card.

"I know you probably don't want to see me, but here's a ticket if you want to go to the concert at the stadium. I hope to see you there, it'd really bump my performance up. I would give you back stage, but I don't know for sure if you're coming and those things are expensive. Hope to see you there" -Gajeel

I chuckled a little bit and held the card in my hands. I threw it behind me and headed to my car. I started it and backed out of the driveway.

"Wait for me Gajeel." I said in my head as my favorite song, Black Steel, turned on. I smiled and turned it up as I sped off towards Crocus to Gajeel's concert. It would be a 3 hour drive, but it's worth it to see him again.

*Gajeel's POV*

"Hey man! We made it! Finally, we get to play at the legendary Domus Flau!" Raios said to me excitedly.

"Yeah, it's crazy." I replied in a less than appropriately enthusiastic tone. I was staring out the window of the tour bus along side the country road we were driving on.

"Buddy, you've been like this ever since we hit the road. What's eating you?" Sting, the bands drummer, asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine you guys!" I said with a calm smirk.

They both shrugged. "Whatever you say "Black Steel Gajeel"." They laughed.

"Don't call me by my stage name guys. How would you like it if I called you "Flashy and Pitch"? Doesn't sound too good, does it?" I laughed.

"But why's it okay for you to get your own stage name and we get nothing?!" Sting asked.

"Shut up! I didn't come up with my stage name. Everyone started calling me Black Steel Gajeel after the first hit. And Raios got his nickname by revealing his childhood story, ain't that right.... Rogue?" I finished and looked at Raios.

"He makes a fair point. Let's stop bugging him and focus on the concert, we need to make this good!

"Damn right we do! I can't wait for this!" Sting stated excitedly.

"Then lets get this done and over with." I finished with a sigh.

Hey everyone! I'm happy to say that I'm committed to finishing this story! Yes, that also means that this story will end somewhat soon. Sorry, but I have a few other ideas that might be cool, along with collaborations with my friends. It'll be cool, don't worry. Also I wanna take the time to say thanks! I know I haven't been the most active person in the world on here and I can see myself loosing a great deal of followers because of that, but most of you have stayed with me and I really am grateful for that! I don't want to loose the people who actually enjoy my stories so I'm determined to keep updating and making new stories! Hopefully Wattpad will eventually update this so I can get paid lol. I'd make this my profession in an instant! Okay well, that's all I've got for now. Thanks for reading and I'll see you all in the next chapter!