Chapter 11

I finally arrived at Crocus after a long while, managing to get through the busy streets of the big city. I paid for a hotel room close to the stadium so I could walk instead of finding a parking space in this clustered city.

Once I got to the hotel room, I didn't even wait to get settled in, I rushed out the door and walked to the stadium. The streets were so crowded, I began to wonder how I was going to find a spot. Suddenly, from the stadium I hear loud cheering and a deep, heavy guitar riff. "Damn! It already started!" I said to myself as my pace quickened.

The moment the gates were in my line of sight, I was stopped by the absurdly large line. "Oh my... you've got to be joking!" I exclaimed in frustration.

It must've been loud because everyone looked at me and my face turned a deep red. I almost got tears in my eyes the moment security started to approach me. "Excuse me, is this you?" He asked holding up a flyer, showing the band and... me?! "No way, Gajeel put me on the concert poster?!" I said loudly snagging the poster from the mans hand. He quickly grabbed my arm and lead me to the VIP line with absolutely no wait. "I know you're wondering what's going on, but Gajeel personally asked all the security guards to keep an eye out for you, that's why he gave us the poster." He said softly as he lead me through the gate.

My face stayed the same red color but for a completely different reason. He lead me down the VIP isle to the front of the stage. The area had almost no people in it and it was secured by a red velvet rope. "Well, here's where he wanted you to be, I don't wanna be that guy, but you do have your ticket right?" He asked still standing in front of me. I smiled and reached into my pocket and handed him the silver ticket. "Thanks, enjoy the show" he tipped his hat to me and smiled as he walked away.

Gajeel was already preforming or he would've probably noticed me. His audience was going crazy as the band rocked out to their heaviest song "Phantom Lord".

His song finally ended with his famous line "Shoobie do bop"! The fans loved it and their screams were almost deafening.

"That's what I'm talking about!  Everyone one of you shit bags here deserve a round of applause, so go ahead and give it up right now!" He shouted, sounding angry but it's just his stage persona. The audience went wild, yelling loudly in cheer for their favorite band. He looked down at me and smiled knowing I was there the whole time. "Gihi... now everyone, before we begin my last song of the night, I wanna bring someone very important to the stage. Levy McGarden!"

My face went red as everyone cheered, my heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest because of how nervous I was, but the extended reach of Gajeel's hand was hard to ignore so I grabbed it and he pulled me onstage. "What's the last song that we should play tonight babe? What's the one song that started this whole thing, what's your favorite song? The song that we'll sing together on this stage tonight?" My eyes went wide, I pushed the microphone away slightly and whispered; "what do you mean we'll sing together?!" I asked nervously. He smiled at me and put his microphone to his lips once more. "Who wants to hear me and my girl sing Black Steel together?!" The band smiled at us and Raios shredded a guitar riff and Sting started hammering away on the drums in the beat of Black Steel as the band cheered my name. Hearing Gajeel's confidence in me gave me an astounding amount of confidence but I soon blacked out. I remember nothing about what happened next.

Gajeel's POV:

Levy snagged the microphone from my hand and my director tossed me another on stage. "There's no going back now! I want those heads banging in the audience now! It's time for Black Steel!" Levy screamed. I had to hold back from laughing as her adrenaline rushed through her. "You heard her assholes, you don't listen, I'll send you straight to Hell! Gihi, get ready!" Levy and I both hyped up the crowd as Sting and Raios began to shred their instruments to the song.

Levy and I both ran over to each other and shouted; "Shoobie do bop!"

Hey everyone! It's your friendly neighborhood writer Genesis here. Yeah I know, it's been months, felt like years, but life has not been the friendliest to me. After my Highschool graduation, I lost my job and I haven't been able to get one since and that's been close to a year ago, so yeah, I've been struggling which is why I'm back here. I have a proposal for you all and I'm wondering what you'd think about this.

I want to become an author, I want to write my own original stories on here and if I feel that it gets enough publicity and enough love from all of you, I'll publish my story into an actual novel. So you all are going to help me make Wattpad my profession!

Lemme know what you all think about this in the comments and as always lemme know what you all think about this chapter in the comments as well! I'll see you all in the next chapter!!!